⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Yank Barry, real name Gerald Barry Falovitch✡, also known as the Jewish Schindler (Swindler) is a Montreal born kike who is falsely credited by the media as being the lead singer (sic) of the song "Louie Louie," as well as being the recipient of numerous philanthropist awards. He is also known more recently for filing a multi-million dollar lawsuit against 4 TOW editors for changes they made to his article.
—Dr. Evil, representing Yank Barry in court.
In the early 2000s Yank Barry was convicted of bribing the head of the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for $22,000 to land a 34 million dollar contract selling his vegetable based meat alternative to state prisons. The deal, enabled by the notoriously corrupt nature of the US Prison-Industrial Complex, would make both the prisons and Barry heaps of cash by downgrading the already inedible quality of prison food to something akin to powdered bird feed. Yank was charged with bribery, money laundering, and conspiracy. In 2005 he was acquitted of all charges, proving yet again that no crime is bigger than the almighty dollar. As if that doesn't sound greedy enough, the money grubber resides in the Bahamas for tax avoidance despite being born in Montreal. According to the old dirty kike: “My company is terribly private in a bunch of countries. I’m a resident of the Bahamas. I don’t pay tax. I’m not American. Let’s say we do over a billion dollars in business. How much I earn is up to me. I give it to kids. I made a deal with God that whatever I save in tax, I give to kids.” So when his Jew eggs hatch, the money he makes off of forcing prisoners to eat shit, will end up tax free into the hands of those Jewlings.
In 2014 Yank filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against 4 TOW editors and 50 John Does in response to edits they made to his article. The article itself has a questionable history dating all the way back to its initial conception, where admins determined that the author was a sock puppeting shill bent on spreading positive publicity about his client.
- Original Yank Barry wikipedia article, circa 2010
- Sockpuppet investigation into the author of above article.
- Incident report involving said article.
—Rich Fife, Wikipedia
Opening shots were fired in 2011 when an anonymous user continually spammed a blisteringly long text wall into the article, exposing Yank as a con-artist on many different facets. The spam was quickly removed from the article for obvious reasons, and is not cited in the recent lawsuit. However it shows that there is an active presence of individuals who are determined to fight back against the mind-numbing amount of positive puff news stories surrounding Yank Barry.
2011 Wikipedia Callout
These statements were ignored by everyone since they read like the ramblings of some tinfoil hat truther, and business continued as usual. Over time, a few editors would dedicate themselves to fighting the jew machine and bringing forth the light and truth of this so called philanthropist. One editor in specific, named in the lawsuit as John Nagle, made routine edits changing his occupation from "musician" to "criminal".
- Nagle diff4.png
- Nagle diff5.png
—John Nagle, ready for war.
Additionally, the lawsuit specifically cites 31 talk page edits which were endangering Yank Barry's mental and physical health.
- Barry was ordered before the Quebec Securities Commission. It ruled that Global Village Market International was an illegal investment and told him to close it down.
- In 1999, Yank Barry and the company was the subject of an enforcement action by the Canadian Association of Securities Administrators.
- So Barry's company raised money by selling shares on a sham stock exchange.
- (1994) Texas State Prison VitaPro scheme.
- (2000) Global Village Market International stock offering on sham stock exchange.
- (2003) Tobacco lawsuit scheme. Result: scheme collapse, court ordered Barry to pay $3 million to investor.
- (2013) Degas, the replica bronzes deal
- One of Barry's companies is "Global Village Market." It started out as a multi-level marketing scheme for VitaPro. Over the years, it moved from multi-level marketing to selling VitaPro products (34) to being the Global Village Champions Foundation site today.
- The Global Village Market ... that's his main business.
- The website for gvmarket.com slowly morphs over the years from a MLM site to a charity.
- I removed the Bo Derek, Yank Barry film announcement because an announcement was never made.
- Barry wanted to sell VitaPro to the public and he enticed over 300 people to invest thousands of dollars in a pyramid-style company.
- He was in the music business and is now is involved in "the multi-level marketing field" specifically with VitaPro, Global Village, Propectin, and Jeunesse.
- We need to cover how Global Village Market was shut down by Quebec authorities. That's his real business.
- Not sure whether to mention the First Bank of Grendad/WISE fake stock offering ... so he's acknowledged it happened.
- On the Jeunesse/Propectin front, there's a patent infringement lawsuit involving Jeunesse.
- The Global Village Market thing needs more reliable sources. That's important, because that's his main business. The process by which it somehow morphed from a MLM business to a charity needs to be filled it.
- The Global Village Market phony stock exchange thing still isn't cleat. (If a company sells stook on a fake stock exchange, does that make them a public company?)
- So yeah, it really does look like "random lawyer in Bulgaria claims to nominate Yank Barry," which isn't worth mentioning in the article.
- Whether Gorianov is even qualified to submit a nomination is a big question mark.
- I'm pretty sure that a nomination is going to be a yearly thing from now until Barry's demise.
- The fact that a man regularly refereed to as a "billionaire" declared bankruptcy in 1987 and has not had any particularly large visible means of incoming since then ...
- The standards for a Nobel Peace Prize nomination are very low. Low enough that a nomination by itself is effectively meaningless. Even given that, neither Gorianov nor Singson meet the qualifications for Nobel peace Prize nominations.
- And a "film" by a documentary maker in support for a charity is more likely to be ad material with famous narrators then the sory of feature production one might otherwise assume for a film "starring" a couple of actors. I don't think there's much there.
- The CNN article ... has to be treated gingerly as a piece that was clearly not properly checked fully before publication.
- ASCAP ... no listings for Falovick. So I'm not finding a lot of material that suggests a significant songwriting career.
- If you want to actually get paid for the songs, you register them with ASCAP pr BMI. It does not give us one recorded credit, on the Humperdinck piece, and that would be sufficient explanation for the gold record (although would not make him notable on that basis).
- I'm not crazy about the Gusi peace prize. It appears to have little notability even in the Philippines (there's no Filipino article about it). The nomination/award process is very opaque and the winners list just seems bizarre ... a large part of winning the awards seems to revolve around showing up. There's a lot of fake/unverifiable claims made to awards that Barry earned.
- Sufficient doubt about the status of the band he was a member of exists. At best, he was the lead singer of a cover band, which is not really very notable. We have good sources that he was a member of a cover band organized by a party who lacked the rights to the name. That site is owned by the "Kingmen Fan Club" (77) and not by the group. The legal owner of the site appears to be the "Kingsmen fan club": as noted above. It is not owned by nor operated by the "Kinsmen" as far as many personnel appear to be concerned (there is a NB corporation with that name, but it is not clear that they are the sole owners of that name, nor that they are a "reliable source" for facts about that group.
- Misrepresenting the situation by contributing to the false impression that he was a regular part of the band is a problem per WP:BLP. The band's willingness to play a one-off show with him changes nothing.
- I excised the bit about him being a three time nobel peace prize nominee. While that sounds impressive, it ain't.
As of June 2014 the lawsuit is still in litigation.
Yank Barry is part of a series on
Visit the Wikipedia Portal for complete coverage.