⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
LiveJournal community for Internet oddities, run by a shower of furry faggots. Its membership is dedicated to incessantly bitching about how any and all posts to the community have failed to conform to their anal retentive standards of netiquette.
The community rules
- Every post must be prefaced with a disclaimer such as "I don't know if this is wtf but..." or "Sorry if this has been posted before but...".
- As long as rule 1 is upheld, informing the poster that something has been posted before or is not, in fact, wtf is strictly forbidden, as doing so would hurt their delicate e-feelings.
- Every post consisting of an image or more than two lines of text MUST be put behind an LJ-cut.
- Anything that could possibly offend anyone from the ages of three and up MUST be marked as NSFW. If something is completely inoffensive and safe, you must state that it is "possibly NSFW".
- Expressing an opinion in your post is not permitted.
Failure to uphold these rules, or even complaining about said rules, will result in the lamest drama the Internet has ever seen. So much so, that the more drama-inclined members of wtf_inc were driven to create a separate community for the purposes of allowing the members to spew forth vapid wank without polluting the community proper. Surprisingly, wtf_inc's maintainers are highly active in the discussion community, despite the fact that wtf_inc_discuss' stated mission is to LOL at wtf_inc members.