⚠️ Final stages: EDiting to re-open shortly ⚠️
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Somehow still going? You can check statistics for more information)
Æ Imageboard (Delayed, work to be resumed at a later date)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch Status: Merch is in. Waiting for USPS envelopes to mail out.
When & Where To Use It
- When somebody says: "Leave me alone!", "I'm offended by that...", ".............", "I'm gonna go now and try not to cry myself to sleep....", "come back when you feel like including me....", "Screw you guys, I'm going home...", "-x problem- about college apps/MIT....."
- If there is a comment war and someone whines and BAWWWWWWWWWWS
- If there is a comment war and no one whines
- On girlmecha's or hardvice's sites
- On FreeSaiyan's blog thread on AnimeLeague, when he's caused drama for folk and it's blown up in his face (basically, on any day that ends with a Y)
- When Steve Jobs told you to stop illegally distributing copies of his software on the internet
- When a SJW from Gawker Media gets triggered because you don't check your privilege.
- Hambulance (in reference to a fat whore) or to you after the doctors cut a hole in your house, and loaded you up on a flat- bed truck with a fork lift to send you to a fatty hospital because you got picked to be on MY 1,200 POUND LIFE.
- Amber Lamps
- "Somebody call the waaaambulance!"
- "Shit! We need an LJ waaaambulance!"
- "Someone call the waaambulance! We have an emo-gency!"
- "If she eats any more she'll need a Hambulance."
- "Bring amber lamps"
Bruce Willis: The Kid (movie)
The short video below shows a scene from Bruce Willis' movie The Kid, which some people believe is the word's origin.
Transformers: The Movie
One of the main characters of the Bay-movie Transformers stars is the well known Ratchet. Little is it known that his toy was repainted into a waaaambulance, and sold as a target exclusive. Go buy your transforming waaambulence today for the Jew price of $20.
Is it driven by a drama EMT?
The waaambulance LJ Award
- Amber Lamps
- List of reasons why ED is a waste of time, promotionally - A /b/tard calling the waaambulance on ED.
- Manly Tears
- You Bawww, You Lose
- Trigger Warning
- Safe Space - The destination of Waaaambulances after being called.
A stolen waaahmbulance(No longer exists)
- Some whiny teenager used this pic and linked to this article on his blog.
|Waaaambulance is part of a series on Language & Communication|
is part of a series on
LERNIN 2 INTERNET
Aspierations • BLANKING IN PROGRESS • Charming Naïveté • Delete fucking everything • DOIN IT RONG • Edginess • Failing it • Internet tough guy • Kids on the internet • Legal action • Liberalism • Mental illness • Mod Sass • Skript kiddies • Sob Stories • Trolls • Unrealistic Expectations • Unwarranted Self-Importance • Waaaambulance