Reach out to [email protected] for account approvals.
EDitor role also available for active/old experienced wiki editors. Email your userpage and you will be processed for the role on judgement per your edits done and pages made.
+ New EDitor role for quality of life improvements to active users
+ New Telegram Group for EDitors only
+ We're aiming for a defense on section 230 with the current lawsuit
+ Your mother has COVID-19
+ We're looking to do a new run of merch but it might work a little differently this time due to ban on major platforms and the black plague, check this poll here
+ The price of The Hustler's Bible has dropped in price temporarily, consider using this as a way to keep our servers alive (lawsuit is coming out of my personal funds)
This is serious. READ IT.
Before making your first article look over ED:101. If you don't, it is unlikely that your article will survive for more than sixty seconds and you risk being banned by ED Sysops.
We realize a lot of you are busy or may be new to ED, so here's just the most important info:
- Read ED:101. Seriously. The information contained within is invaluable. Further tutorials of use can be found here.
- To answer a message, reply on the user's talk page (Tab at the top that says 'discussion').
- Sign your comments by using four tildes (like this ~~~~)
- This is the staff. If you have a problem, talk to them. They're here to help; we promise.
- The TJC is the community portal. It's linked to from every page; just look at the top left of the page. Check it daily.
- Do not remove the broken images. We are restoring them and you can help us out. Read here on how you can contribute.
- Use Special:Upload to upload pictures. Be sure to give them meaningful names. Also, do not upload any CP or Bestiality pr0n or you will be b&.
- Active editors and sysops can be found on Discord. This is the place to go for advice, collaboration, and shitposting.
- Feeling social? Enjoy forums? Keep up to date here.
- See ED:HELP and ED:POLICY for everything else.