⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Umineko No Naku Koro Ni (うみねこのなく頃に) is a shitty mystery/fantasy Visual Novel made by a talented individual ryoukishi007 that mimics an eroge Dating Sim but is actually just over 9000 hours of scrolling text with shitty art. Made into animu of the same name.
The story begins with the regular bullshit japanese piece-of-life introduction to a japanese family going to an annual family conference. They notice a hueg portrait has been placed with a portrait of the witch Beatrice is placed in the hall by their batshit insane grandpa along with an epitath with clues as to where he hid the Jew Gold The fun begins when they all begin to die in lulzy ways described in the epitath.
Many a weeaboo have commited suicide when the final, 8th part of the game was released to reveal the bullshit shmalayan plot twist at the end after spending Over 9000 monies to import it from japanese jews. This is highly prevalent on /a/ and animesuki forums.
How to troll fans
- Tell them Higurashi was much better
- Ask them to explain the mystery, watch as they descend into anarchy when their schizophrenic theories start clashing
- Tell them the animu version is better
- Tell them you watched it without sound, for some reason this throws them into uncontrollable RAGE because IT'S A SOUND NOVEL, YOU RETARD
- Throw it in their face that Kanon/Shannon slashfic is pointless because they're the same person
- Ask them how they feel about their furious masturbation sessions when they realise Shkannon is a hermaphrodite
- Tell them that ryoukishi is a shitty artist
- http://07th-expansion.net/umi/Main.htm Original game (japanesu no desu desu desu)
- http://witch-hunt.com/ (English translation project)
- http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93 Animesuki forums
Umineko is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.
Umineko is part of a series on
Visit the Anime Portal for complete coverage.
Umineko is part of a series on 日本国