⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Once this portal is completely crafted, we
create [[Main Page/Featured Portal/32]] redirect Main Page/Featured Portal/12 with a fitting summary so it gets rotated onto the front page with the others. vermin 26px 11:31, 24 October 2014 (EDT)
Image on the front
Here are a few I think might be funny.
- Checking that privilege off
- Check your privilege scum
- Equality for all
- Tumblr social justice
- I added them all to the featured media and coded them to rotate every time the portal is visited. vermin 26px 12:34, 24 October 2014 (EDT)
Why does this thing look like a fucking GamerGate portal?
- What do video game controllers have to do with social justice? oddguy 16:24, 1 November 2014 (EDT)
- lol... if you really can't grasp the connection between gaming and social justice right now, then you have no idea what you've been writing about all this time. You should really think before ya post. Vermin 26px 09:32, 2 November 2014 (EST)
- Yes, right now. That doesn't mean that the entire portal needs to look like GamerGate is SJ's only topic. oddguy 12:04, 2 November 2014 (EST)
- Wow, that was such an amazing response that I didn't notice that you failed to respond to my argument. Oh, wait, no I didn't. Let me ask you again: Video gamed have something to do with social justice now. What sense will this portal make once GamerGate is over? oddguy 12:25, 2 November 2014 (EST)
- Oh, so serious! You're right, it's not like we can edit the video game controllers into a more appropriate icon once GamerGate is over or anything... It's great you see yourself as such a front page star right now, but you really should unseat yourself from the high horse from which you're currently riding because frankly it makes you look like an outright faggot. Vermin 26px 12:35, 2 November 2014 (EST)
- What high horse? Me having valid criticism of your shit idea is me being arrogant? Why? Because I shoved a bunch of my articles on the front page? Anyway, fine. Change it in a couple of months when GamerGate ends (although it's still stupid to have it like that right now). oddguy 13:52, 2 November 2014 (EST)
- If he doesn't like it, then he can change it to whatever fits his standards. I wouldn't have reverted it if he would have just done that in the first place. He's perfectly able to edit the template, but yet he resorts to dictating about it instead of fixing it, which is why he got the response from me that he did. And look, I'm being called a "dick" again for having fun on ED. I forgot we're all serious business now. Vermin 26px 00:41, 3 November 2014 (EST)
- Oh, right. Sorry for clarifying before just editing over your shit work. I won't make that mistake again. Anyway, if you think it's important than change if after GamerGate does down. But don't leave it like that because it makes no sense. oddguy 05:25, 3 November 2014 (EST)
Lol, Cobalt already changed it last night, numbnuts. Or I should say this morning, whatever time it was in the holy land of kikes. And that's good you're learning from your mistakes, glad I could help ya. But oh noes! The color theme is still GamerGate mountain dew green! Commence with more grievances and insults, pls!I'm butthurt over who's articles are on the front page. Vermin 26px 08:28, 3 November 2014 (EST)
- Don't let the tears ruin your fursuit. oddguy 08:41, 3 November 2014 (EST)
- Hahaha I actually like that (not the colors, the album thing). oddguy 09:12, 3 November 2014 (EST)
- About the color tho- I think it's fine. Mountain Dew green isn't the official color of GamerGate or something just because my template for it is green. I would have gone with pink for and SJW portal, but I think we already have a pink portal... Should "GamerGate" be a category though? I could have seprated the article lists into "People", "Websites" and "Other". oddguy 09:48, 3 November 2014 (EST)
- Yeah, the Whores portal is already pink, and rightfully so. I think GamerGate would be a good category if you wanted to create it, and I posted in THJ a while back about the portal's article lists and if everyone was OK with them in their current state or wanted to change them. Since you already have a GamerGate navigation template, I agree it would be prolly be better to use "people" "websites" and "other," but I would go with something more amusing/descriptive like "social justice warriors/feminazis" , "unprivileged websites", and "other shills", something more specific than just general names. Vermin 35px 10:06, 5 November 2014 (EST)