⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
|ZZZZZZZZZZ||KEEP IT SIMPLE, STUPID!
—Motto and (failed) goal
TV Tropes, before it became politically correct, is a custom-designed wiki devoted to discussion of tropes, plot devices, literature, trends and entertainment media. It was something akin to Free Online Liberal Arts College but with 20% more aspergers. Being a site that attempts to neatly sort art and storytelling into neat, organized and defined categories, it has naturally attracted a massive amount of socially retarded and presumptuous self proclaimed "literary analysis and appreciation researchers" that tread beyond that border of autistic and those of Aspergerdom. As a result, just as how deviantART breeds hack artists, FanFiction.Net breeds hack writers, and Stormfront/pol breeds hack Political Scientists, TV Tropes is a school for hack English majors and/or literary analysts. It was much closer in spirit to 4chan due to the average member's favoritism towards being an in-jokey social networking service over clear communication and constant in-fighting due to allowing any and every fandom to use the site, but without any self-deprecating awareness of their own idiocy.
The site was characterized by its high saturation of pretentious liberal arts wannabes, basement dwellers, aspies, weeaboos, wannabe elitist pop culture sophisticates, "snarky" dumbfucks whose attempts to be witty comes off an annoyingly uninformative and communicative of fail, hidden pockets of That Guy With The Glasses fanwhoring, and trolls milking them all for the lulz. It was also characterized by its absolutely childish attempts at meta-humor and displaying absolutely everything that can go wrong with a wiki, exacerbated by one of the worst site owners this side of Jimbo Wales. Topics ranged from how much everybody loves Doctor Who, how much everybody hates Twilight, long "philosophising" about mindfucked animu such as Evangelion or Madoka as if Nietzsche wrote them, arguments and whining over every little change to the site, and pretentious analysis of tropes and storytelling conventions. Think of it as the wikified version of a Postmodern Art Museum; at first you think the critics praise it for its sophistication, only that when you enter, you see nothing but blank canvas or spilled paint or even Artist's Shit in a Can, but because the "critics" use bullshitting to convince you that it's art then you accept it as such.
However, that was the past. Today, TV Tropes is nothing compared to the popular troll-infested lolcow past that it was since FastEddie imposed "The Rule of Cautious Editing Judgement" or "Family Friendliness". As a result almost 99.9% of its demographic population has been expelled for suspected paedophilia, Asperger's Syndrome, edit wars on "the philosophy of Dr. Who", or offending minorities mostly religious ones such as Christians, Muslims and Atheists just because someone posted a fact on how Catholics and/or Muslims rape kids and so forth. This is why this pathetic excuse for Uncyclopedia and ED is on the verge of total extinction, because it expelled its main demographic i.e. the politically-incorrect aspies and penniless liberal arts wannabes.
- 1 A Brief Introduction
- 2 Article Style
- 3 Other types of articles
- 4 Forums
- 5 Subforums
- 6 The Two Camps of Tropers
- 7 More specific types of Tropers
- 8 Notable Tropers
- 9 Drama Sagas
- 10 See also
- 11 External links
A Brief Introduction
Before Al Gore and his greatest contribution to humanity, memes were controlled by a small circle of writers and poets. Shakespeare dubbed these literary memes "tropes". With the invention of the printing press, more and more people were invited into the writers' circle and the tropes spread. Eventually, modern media abused these tropes until they became cliché and commonplace. Tropes were not a secret any longer and viewers and readers began to spot them instantaneously in any manga, television show, or movie they watched.
In 2003, it was determined that an entire wiki should be constructed to contain these tropes, and thus TV Tropes was created. Originally a spin-off of a Buffy the Vampire Slayer message board and limited only to TV, it soon expanded to other realms due to site owners Fast Eddie and Janitor's (now ironic) insistence of "as few rules as possible".
After years of allowing fantards, weeaboos, furries, sick fucks, memefags, etc to shit up the site, Fast Eddie (now the only leader) eventually snapped and started enforcing extremely draconian yet vague standards through the judicious use of the delete key, page locks, and teh banhammer. Some argue this might make the site one of the most meticulous, drawn-out setups for mass trolling ever concocted on the internet.
—TV Tropes on article style
Jimbo Wales once said that for a Wiki to be successful, three things are needed: Good leadership, a way of weeding out whoever is harmful to the site, and a clear vision. Tv tropes isn't governed by any single vision. Instead, it is about thousands of competing plans all trying to spread their own brand of faggotry over the whole site, consisting of uncategorized lists the size of long cat that requires forensic analysis to figure out what the fuck they are about, or, on the other end of the septic spectrum, massing together in hiveminds of fanwhoring fucktards and coming to reflect the place in such a manner that wasn't thought enough about.
—Madrugada, a Troper not realizing the irony of this statement
The articles are written like an advertisement and cluttered with an academical level of jargon. The tropers assume the reader readily remembers literally everything from a work, so they instead fill their pages with metonymy (Tv Tropes style choice of words. After all, why use a clear term everyone understands such as "jargon", when you can use equivocative language to make yourself seem smarter?), puns, alliteration, irony, rhyming, parody, and other such techniques and want to add it to everything at the expense of clarity and readability. For example, "Human Resources" on TVTropes is not about an office department (that's "Inhuman Resources"), but something pertaining to cannibalism.
Some articles are named from an editor's justification of all the hours lost watching a tv show to the detriment of anyone that isn't a fan getting it. There they pretend that their favorite character is a cultural icon on the level of Batman or Hercules (Buffy speak, Tsundere and Xanatos Gambit). The last is especially annoying as the name is from some old Disney show that no one remembers -- the "trope" simply means "Heads I win; Tails you lose", but tropers need obscure jargons to make themselves look smart.
Many of their listed "tropes" aren't even tropes (a word or expression used in a figurative sense or a common or overused theme or device), but author issues ("One Book Author", "Author Existence Failure"), audience reactions ("Streisand Effect"), fault findings (the whole "Did Not Do The Research" shebang, which got killed due to Eddie getting butthurt over petty complaints), aspie preoccupations ("Nobody Poops") or just an arbitrary collection of traits, simply because some neckbeard noticed said combination in a few works (Bald Of Awesome, Cool Bike).
Even when the trope articles are in fact clichés individual articles often don't know what they want to say. Take for instance the article Chekhov's Volcano. It describes that if there is a volcano in a story, it will later erupt. I guess we are led to believe that volcanoes are especially prevalent compared to other natural disasters, that volcano islands are disproportionally represented in fiction land or that volcanoes most often have an on screen orgasm. Would not the reader want this proven somehow? TV Tropes should analyze clichés. But who said you need to use your brain? Let's make more new pages without thinking: they'll be stained by fanboy drools in no time anyway.
Why it sucks
Look at Wikipedia and us at ED. Then take a look at TV Tropes. The latter looks like the prelude to World War Three while the former looks somewhat cohesive. Why is that? Are EDiots and Wikipedos more organized and accommodating than tropefags? Of course not! Both Wikipedia and Encyclopedia Dramatica bombard the reader with a recurring slogan: "The Free Encyclopedia" and "In lulz we trust". Every EDiot understands that he is writing an encyclopedia of lulz, just like every Wikipedo understands he is writing a regular encyclopedia. Those wikis therefore becomes fairly consistent, even if they still are shit. TV Tropes has no such slogan (except for "TV Tropes Will Ruin Your Life" which says nothing about its content). The closest thing it got is the department "You know that thing, where..." in the section wherein users can suggest so called tropes (many suggested "tropes" becomes official even if they are not a word or expression used in a figurative sense or a common or overused theme or device). Everyone registered can either add a "hat" or remove a hat. When a suggested trope is marked with five hats, it will be sent to the administrators for review. After their approval it gets published.
What for recurring things would a person notice when he was reading a book? Since you are an aspie fucktard, you would probably think about the text font and count how many bullet points the book has. Another person might pay attention to the book's tone. A third person thinks about what choice of color palette it has. The fourth is affected by unwarranted self importance and therefore gets a delusion of a zeitgeist in writing and wants to share it with everyone. Fast Eddie is a captain absent chart, absent compass who lets everyone steer at the helm. He tries to be friends with everybody and is therefore friends with nobody. Guess what happens with captains absent friends? They get fed to the sharks. (This has already happened to the former ED queen bee.)
While most of the mainspace articles on TV Tropes are total failures in being either useful or entertaining, a few manage to be indicative of the site's poor quality.
- Encyclopedia Dramatica: Deleted and salted. See TV Tropes/Deleted Encyclopedia Dramatica Article for full disclosure.
- My Immortal: Initially the dumping ground of unfunny rejected /b/tards, Fast Eddie predictably deleted all the spam and locked it. Luckily, you can see a proper writeup of the series on this very wiki.
- Joss Whedon, their God (or "patron saint" as they like to call him).
- The main and character pages for Warhammer 40,000. Printing out everything would take over 180 pages, and that doesn't include all the other sections and individual book series pages. As much proof as you need that the site has no concept of moderation and allows excessive fanwankery.
- Furry Fandom: TV Tropes supports furries. Hell, they even think they are
badass.BALEETED. Go here for the Wayback Machine version. Go here for the Tropes Mirror Wiki version.
- Image Boards: Despite really being the retarded /b/rothers that got institutionalized and promptly forgotten, they used to live in fear of 4chan. Because of this, they had a meme where they wouldn't refer to the chans by name for fear of invoking the wrath of Anonymous or something and instead said "Image Boards" as some way around using their name (notice "The Imageboard That Must Not Be Named" in the "alt title(s)" section). Nevermind the internet isn't fucking Harry Potter and /b/ has better things to do than raid a glorified fansite. They seem to have realized this by now, but still perpetuate this meme for no real reason.
- Fanboy, Fangirl, Asperger's Syndrome: Here, let them describe themselves for you in their own words.
Along with their own house memes, they also have a bunch of meme pages despite the masses yelling such platitudes as "we are not Encyclopedia Dramatica". Indeed, they aren't. In case you want to see what some of your beloved ED articles look like through the lens of aspie fanboys and Know Your Meme happens to be down today, you can find the most popular ones on TV Tropes.
Warning: Most of these articles don't know when to quit
- Candlejack - Candle Jack
- Caramelldansen - Caramelldansen Vid
- Chuck Norris - Chuck Norris Facts
- Demotivators - Fauxtivational Poster
- Forced Meme - Forced Meme
- The Game - The Game
- I Can Has Cheezburger? and Template:Cat - Lolcats
- Image Macro - Image Macro
- In Soviet Russia... - In Soviet Russia Trope Mocks You
- No girls on the internet - There Are No Girls On The Internet
- NO U - No You
pretty cool guy - Pretty Cool Guy (they had to split it into 22 subpages)BALEETED
- Rickroll - Rick Roll
- Zalgo - Zalgo
Meta tropes, Analysis and Useful Notes
No, ED isn't the most "moral" or best place for being a good example for the children but we will say this: This place is as droll and uninspiring as your nearby school institutes, as fascinating as a dictionary for Social Darwinists and Nazis, and as cold as a soulless nihilistic STD ridden prostitute and her fuck-hole of diseased glory.
Let's approximate the shit they call "meta tropes". We say this because just like Mike Michaud, who copied everything from a fat lardass edgelord fuckoff who used to work for his shit web-site, they'll eventually copy us like the idiots they are. (also because they worship TGWTG)
Meta tropes are tropes regarding IRL phenomena (regarding media entertainment), and are tropes because...? Exactly. These aren't "tropes" if they're related to things that happen IRL. These are things known as "reactions" or "fan/subcultural social phenomena". Oh sure, maybe if they were in a story, these would be tropes, but no, just bring fucking fact in and use THAT as the examples. Holy fuck are you textbook adherent dick sipping shitbags, TV Tropes.
Best of all, how their examples of audience reaction are written are amazingly one sided documentations. This is where it all goes downhill.
Let's take Deader Than Disco. Deader Than Disco is a "trope" whose categories all relate with something that was hugely lauded, and then proceeded into massive nosedives of falling from the sky and landing into the dirt at the constant rate of 9.5 mph, with little to any love lost all because that something was so stupid fucking popular to where people began hating it instead of loving it.
There are several gaping flaws here:
- 1. "Deader Than Disco's" origins and even landmark story are one of a fucking kind. If you didn't know, Disco was a whale dick sized genre of music back in the 1970's, popping up EVERYWHERE because it was the tune to get down to and snort cocaine at the local dancehall with its funky beats and lax but stimulating rhythms. With it all of a sudden being rode on many a music producer's horse to success while also being the ONLY kind of mainstream music that the mainstream industry wanted to display--1979 was the year everyone's dickthrobbing hatred for the genre exploded. In Chicago at Comiskey Park on July 12th, 1979, the mayhem began. That day was the night of Disco Descruction Night, where a sold out crowd with about 20,000 more waiting outside awaited a radio promo event where crowd brought disco albums and records that were to be set on fire and then detonated in the middle of the field. By the end of the night, the entire city flew into a riot, everyone at the stadium got drunk as all fuck, and would have been the start of the Second Great Chicago Fire hadn't it been for everything made of concrete and steel.
- 2. Anything posted on "Deader Than Disco's" page, even the original event, has only a one sided story. Never mind that Disco Destruction Night was also a gathering place for racists and white trash carousers hoping to find an excuse for some trouble for fun, the original radio host only did it strictly for lulz, never expected shit to get totally out of hand, and that to literally kill a music genre all because the shit end of human activity is actually responsible for its downfall is pretty fucking garbage. Never mind the fact neither that this was mainly the white man's execution of the genre either, while the nigras and the latinos still enjoyed and got inspiration out of it, and that for what it inspired is pretty worthwhile to be mentioned, but no, just fuck off into complacency, nothing that's "deader than disco"'s is ever of worth to anyone!.
- 3. The general attitude on "Deader Than Disco" is very non neutral, as like its other brethren of shithead jargon. And because the shitwaders of TV Trope's forum want a further example, let's go that far. The general attitudes on any meta trope mainly cater to the majority, than an actual truth. Just like example #2, there is no dissection of these so called meta tropes and are treated as if they did come from a place of shallow barely developed passing fiction, with only one side of the story and a lot of bullshit around it. If Wikipedia got this attitude, Jimbo Wales would shoot himself in the head and a substitute would immediately pop up after. We're not saying "And nothing of value was lost", we're saying "this is shit writing and analysis".
- 4. What's this? A link to some shit reviewer from That Guy With The Glasses? On this part of the site? Not surprised there assholes.
- 5. The media examples are fucking dearths compared to the meta examples. This is where the fanwhoring came into play everyone.
Hell, it doesn't even have to be simply shit about audience reaction. It can even apply to the things they refer to as Notes and even to Tropes that are rooted in real life concepts.
And just to send the point home we'll just have to go for the lowest common denominator of the Weeaboo. What we're targeting? Japanese Spirit and Notes on Kenjutsu and European Fighting.
Japanese Spirit. For starters, and to be real here, where is the source material for this? What is the origin of this beyond word of mouth? Persistence, Talent, and Wisdom? The only damn things we can find on this offsite actually are that of Bushido and Confucianism, and those you can find on Wikipedia. Did you fucking assholes make this up? It may make sense and the words flow well but it's highly questionable at best, especially since there's no offsite sources that recite the same truths.
Better yet, let's get to "Analysis". This is where the real Eurocentric fuckery shines everyone. Though TV Trope's analysis seems fine on the surface, there are gaping holes and that same shitsure attitude that loves to enjoy making everything it types out as "fact". While Japan is pretty an fucking exclusive, draconian and hivemind of a country, we ask: What of the people who are half Japanese? What of the people who actually like Japan and not in the cocksucking public's way of the weeaboo? What of people who aren't bigoted shitheads in that snotlike smear of the heavens of an island nation? Even better yet, they compare it to "The White Man's Burden", nevermind that Neo Confucianism influenced the bigoted concept of "the supreme country under heaven", that Bushido died officially with the samurai post a historic civil war, and that Japan merely followed the imperialists of Europe to do whatever fuckery they did and loosely adopted Bushido with much of their government being those who wanted the samurai gone. Yeah, just ignore those factors TV Tropes. Nevermind you come from a place that dared to expouse freedom and equality, and oh, help start the White Man's Burden too. What else will you brilliantly pull out of your ass next?
Finally, Kenjutsu and European Martial Arts. We of ED now realize that we have much to do on European Martial Arts, because holy fuck, it appears that every practitioner has an inferiority complex and cannot shut the fuck up about how Japanese swords are brittle and made from shit steel and such, nevermind that knights died out when guns were made commonplace in the military, your ancestors gladly accepted such things to begin with, and that you fuckers brag about your weapons so much that we begin to see why EMA died right the fuck out. THESE two pages beginnings both start with this, and so far, this says much already about the population of TV Tropes. Then we get to the official content length. I'm sorry, is this a notes section or your shit advertisement and classroom for your braggart producing shit show say nothing bullshitdo? Kenjutsu is a pleasant informative piece even though it starts with some faggot spewing off topic garbage about how katanas don't cut through tanks (was that really fucking necessary?), where European Martial Arts is a whopping mess of TL;DR and an exercise in compensating for one's self worth and small penis. This in itself shows TV Trope's own self serving dickhead fanwhore gospel headquarters and allegiance to such shit, and says much in itself. Don't get us wrong; before this EDiot wrote this part of the page, he saw some shit "snark" bullshit on the "Metal Stance" portion about how "all of the other elements were not it" before someone with a brain filled in the portion and told you all to shut the fucking fuck up, but still this place is filled with shabby fickle spineless powerstarved pedants without any self esteem or respect, for themselves or what they like, whatsoever.
In the end, This is what TV Tropes prides itself for.
Other types of articles
Subjective Tropes (also called "Your Mileage May Vary" tropes) are where all the real lulz and troll-fodder of the site lie. Since most "regular" trope examples are boring recitations of fact, trope pages where you're certain to start an argument by merely bringing up an example are inherently way more interesting than noting yet another action movie that smashed a fruit cart.
Unfortunately, since "subjective" means "in my opinion", the site is large enough where every last opinion is held by at least someone (yes, even the people who think The Human Centipede is sexy), and the site policy holds that all opinions are basically equal (so long as it doesn't piss off Fast Eddie, of course!), that basically means that these pages grow like cancerous tumors requiring constant splitting into more and more specific subpages as they lurch towards hosting every last fucking thing as an example, evar.
- Nightmare Fuel: Tropers are gigantic fucking pussies that shit their pants every time the ice cream truck comes around the corner.
- Fetish Fuel: When they aren't shitting their pants in terror, everything arouses your average troper to such a degree that they must be easy lays. This got so far out of hand that it got baleeted and spun into its own wiki, which is just as failtastic.
- Fanon Discontinuity: "I don't like this work, therefore, I declare it to not exist!"
- Tear Jerker: "My favorite character just found out the clerk at Starbucks shorted him a nickel. I... I think I'm gonna cry... BAWWWWW!"
- Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Absolutely anything and everything about a troper's favorite show, ever, collected onto a set of hideously gigantic pages. Fast Eddie tried to cut away some of this tumor by turning it into a thumbs up/down system for each individual moment, but since this would mean showing what people actually think of an entry, it didn't take off. Eventually the administration admitted that the name had lost all meaning, due to the low standards of the average troper, and renamed it "Moment Of Awesome".
- Crowning Music Of Awesome: In the same failtastic vein of Crowning Moment Of Awesome, this index of pages has expanded to include absolutely every piece of music ever written. An entire page in particular (20 times longer than the main page for John Keats, someone who actually matters) is devoted to music from some shitty webcomic that Tropers spread throughout the wiki like the cancer it is. Eventually renamed to "Awesome Music" after Fast Eddie realized that there wasn't anything crowning about this fuckery.
- Adaptation Decay: If the animu of their favorite manga decides to change the birthday of the coffee shop clerk that appeared in some bullshit filler chapter, the neckbeards will all scream "DECAY!" and bitch about how it's a corruption of a literary masterpiece and the evil production company is taking a giant shit on a beloved franchise.
- Moral Event Horizon: "This character cut somebody off at the turnpike. UNFORGIVABLE! COMPLETE MONSTER!"
- Magnificent Bastard: Who the hell even knows what this means any more?
- Dethroning Moment Of Suck: Distilled Nerd Rage so pure that you can almost hear the grinding of many gritted teeth, smell the countless pants that were pissed in anger, and taste the bitter, salty tears dripping from hundreds of double chins
- So Bad It's Horrible: A basically pointless section where butthurt idiots with too much time on their hands write seriously TL;DR screeds declaring something to be the absolute worst work of fiction evar. Would be a total write-off if not for the endless stream of bickering between said delusional personal army fucktards and those that want to hold the section to some kind of standard.
- Ho Yay: "Two characters of the same sex are close friends. They must be gay!"
Subjective tropes like the above used to be placed in the example sections of work pages and invariably devolve into epic flame wars between fantards and haters. Faced with the possibility of having to moderate every work page with a subjective trope on it, Fast Eddie decided to lazily ghetto them onto their own "YMMV" tab and call it a day. One will notice throughout this article that Fast Eddie's solution to everything he can't just outright delete is to hide it somewhere else and pretend it doesn't exist.
For those who recognize that the YMMV pages are stupid and want to help accelerate their decay, just go through this list (don't miss the other linked categories on the side] and contrive some reason to add each one to every work page possible. Any idiot can see that this is obvious and useless, but hey: all opinions are valid and should be represented, so back off, fuckers. This particular bit of advice is obsolete, however: Fast Eddie has finally decided to stop ignoring obvious solutions to grudgewank on the main wiki and outlawed any reference to the "flame bait" pages. He even deleted and salted mainspace redirects to the offending pages. Too bad waiting years and years to do this shit means hundreds of dead links and way too many idiots that will keep making more out of obliviousness, rebellion, or simple malice.
—Fast Eddie. Well, he's half right.
The "good" and "evil" sections of the wiki.
Darth Wiki initially started off as some unfunny in-joke before swiftly being turned into a ghetto for everything too negative to appear on the main site. With a hideous greyscale color scheme that frequently breaks due to Fast Eddie's poor grasp of Cascading Style Sheets, it's divided between articles trying too hard to be like Dark Helmet from Spaceballs and BAWWWWWtism-incarnate bitching articles. Some suggested reading:
- Even more redundant complaining about sucky moments in fiction.
- Their real style guide.
- Their awkward self-parody of Troper Tales that fails harder than the real thing.
- About the only place where criticizing That Guy With The Glasses won't earn a swift ban and ass-rape.
- Want to write a Great American Novel, but too lazy to do anything but throw together some TV Tropes memespeak for your half-formed idea? Here's the section for you!
On the flip side of Darth Wiki is the Sugar Wiki. Created long after its evil twin, this was always intended as a ghetto for obvious blowjob articles like Crowning Moment Of Awesome. This section is divided between said ghetto and an awkward parody of ultra-girly shows like My Little Pony mixed with "KAWAII WA DESU =^_^=" bullshit typical of the site's weeaboo bend. There are absolutely no lulz to be found here, so don't waste your time.
TV Tropes Fanfiction
TV Tropes, with their septic tank of fan trivia, do what any sensible person with such wealth of information at their fingertips would do: write fanfics. Most of them stay in the forums as shitty RP threads, but sometimes the shit gets so big it leaks into the main site, warranting their own page and at least 100 sub-pages to go with it. From then on, it becomes a gigantic collab fanfic (or at least moreso). They are constructed like a fake TV show, and the contents consist of episode summaries for the first part, and then character summaries, character backstory, world backstory, character sexuality, developer commentary, cameos, invoked tropes, camera tricks, fan materials of a fan material, and scraps of rejected then recycled ideas for the rest. They're about as cliched as tropes.
- Avatar And The Airbending Fellowship Of Vampire Slayers - A show made to appeal to the average troper. Like its namesake, it's like an average fantasy show.
- The Punishers Song Of Evangelion And I Must Scream - The DarthWiki version. Reads like a shitty comic-based action movie.
- My Little Rainbow Princess Pretty Moon Shortcake - The SugarWiki version. Reads like a My Little Pony fanfic with magical girls.
- Trope Pantheons - Tropers give various influential figures arbitrary titles and pay tribute with their fanjizz.
- TV Tropes the TV Show - The biggest chuck of shit in the crap pile. In a nutshell, this is a crossover-ish self-insert fanfic with a shit ton of animu cliches and animu relationships. BALEETED in 2012.
—The average Troper's Tale (for "Genius Bruiser"). Not a parody.
After noticing that a lot of USI-afflicted Tropers kept dumping their LiveJournal diarrhea all over the trope pages, Fast Eddie did what he does best and created a ghetto for these pathetic basement dwellers to talk about how they're totally awesome Mary Sues rather than just banning their faggot asses on sight. This section quickly turned into one of the most popular parts of the site, with each page growing more and more cancerous as the aspies all try to out-bullshit each other.
There was a time the moderators not only did absolutely nothing about people trolling in this section, but even outright said the section is dumb and a waste of time. While one would think this would have made the section a goldmine of lulz, in reality, it made it impossible to tell the difference between cool stories and satires thereof. Full-on lulz-blindness was inevitable. Also, what fun is trolling if you're not going to eventually get banned for it?
As of February 2011, however, this section gained proper rules of conduct that discourages both outright bullshitting and trolling. While Fast Eddie did this because of his desire to make the site "family friendly" (for Google AdSense rather than his personal beliefs, of course!), he instead made trolling it a worthwhile endeavor once again. After a while though, Troper Tales went the way of the dodo, too, so apparently even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Some suggested reading: (note: after Fast Eddie's lulz-killing campaign, all are only available as archives in Wayback Machine)
- Brilliant But Lazy : "I'm totally smarter than Albert Einstein multiplied by Stephen Hawking, but because I'm lazy, I'm writing an anonymous self-congratulatory paragraph on a Wiki instead of curing cancer."
- Really Gets Around: "I'm totally not a virgin! In fact, I slept with hundreds of women while I was in the waiting room for a dental cleaning appointment!"
- Beautiful All Along: "I look ugly, but I'm really beautiful when I get my hair shampooed, change out of my filthy clothes into a dress, have extensive plastic surgery to remove all the potch marks, and I Photoshop a celebrity's head over my own. Honest."
- Insufferable Genius: "I'm a fucking douchebag and I admit it, but I'm a Mensa member, so FUCK YOU!". Fast Eddie called their shit and deleted fucking everything.
- The Woobie: "PITY ME, GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!"
- Break The Cutie: "Hey, I am the fucking nicest, purest and sweetest human being to ever live! And, as all of you lower forms of life know, every day of my existence is a blessing to you worthless pieces of garbage and your shitty planet! Then why the fuck are you assholes being so mean to poor little me?!? HUGS PLZ!!!"
- Brother Sister Incest: Deleted due to obvious reasons.
- Complete Monster: Deleted once already because it became the bees knees for delusional teenage retards that aspired to show how badass they are by writing fictional stories about their murderous rampages. "This one bully used to tease me in school, so I pushed him down the stairs and broke his neck, AND FELT NO REMORSE!!!1"
- Insane Troll Logic: How the fucking morons on TV Tropes try to disguise their idiocy: by using a tacky misrepresented word to help them feel better for being dropped on their head. None of it is insane, logical or trolling, but don't tell them that! You'll hurt their feelings, and they will resort to crying about it on the same wiki...
- Limited Wardrobe: Disgusting page where scores of Tropers admit to never changing clothes. But they wash all time, though.
- Badass Longcoat: Intense circle jerk about how cool tropers think they look in trenchcoats.
- Sarcasm Mode: An entire page of tropers trying to one up each other with sarcasm and failing at being witty, as usual.
- Precision F Strike: "This troper, being pure and innocent and perfect, doesn't normally swear, but sometimes I do when I'm reaaaallly angry. Or sad. Or bored. Or happy. Or whenever, but it's okay because I don't do it all the time, so fuck you!"
- Cluster F Bomb: "Shit fuck cunt goddammit bitchfucking cocksucking cuntlicking FUUUUUUUUUCK!"
- Took A Level In Badass: "This troper used to get bullied every day in middle school until he studied karate, kung fu, eskrima, capoeira and wing chun, bought some boxing gloves, brass knuckles and nunchuks and shot all of his classmates!"
- Mistaken For Gay: "OMG, everyone always thinks I'm gay because I wear all pink, listen exclusively to Madonna and like fucking other guys! Like, WTF?"
- Fanfic Recommendations: While not technically part of this section, it's basically the same mentality. Here, users within the fanfiction "canon" suck each other's e-peens while simultaneously providing ample lulz to those brave enough to read the "masterpieces" linked. Note how they either aren't as great as the other authors claim, and/or are written by sick fucks. Expect unprecedented amounts of USI. Some easy ways to troll this section are recommending obvious troll fics, disputing a work's inclusion through constructive criticism, or pretending to be a FanFiction.Net hack and spamming a section with obvious shameless self promotion in hopes of provoking Tropers to raid the unsuspecting victim. essentially claiming "no, MY story is better than YOURS!" You can already see the results of this on Genius Bruiser. This is surprisingly on the page of the original media, even if there is only on fanfic. Make sure the creators see the fanfics and plagiarism, and watch them freak the fucklulz out.
"This Troper" on Jewtube
In the veritable spirit of mondo films and shock sites, a guy called CrazyGoggs and his pals have been voice acting the juiciest bits in Tropers Tales, exposing the underbelly of TVTropes. Reportedly, making those videos have taken the toll of their sanity.
—Watch out, a troper might write your name in his Death Note for saying that!
The series even had a TV Tropes page for a prolonged period of time, until Fast Eddie went through the usual process of discovering it, flipping his shit, and deleting it. Apparently you can feel free to abuse the "There Is No Such Thing As Notability" guideline to create pages on all sorts of sick and deranged fan-fiction and glorified loli-fanservice shows, but using it criticize the glorious motherwiki from within, is a danger to the community's "good" reputation and needs be to subjected to indiscriminate censorship for no other reason than "Dear Leader said so."
CrazyGoggs originally set a hard limit of 100 episodes, and the series was actually near its finale when Eddie deleted the article and made the "asshole" remark. Goggs responded by keeping the series alive beyond episode 100. Well played Eddie, well played.
Oh, and you want to see the deleted article? you're in luck link: TV_Tropes/Deleted_This_Troper_Article.
Creator tab faggotry
In an "effort" to finally end the so-called bashing and negativity on people once and for all, fuhrer Fast Eddie decided enough was enough and implemented the creator tab, TV Tropes' lightning rod of anti-lulz. Said tab supposedly is there to end negativity/bashing on real life people and companies, but the real reason Eddie created it was to jew the fucking website even more further.
The few Tropers that understand the main wiki itself isn't a forum instead congregate on the official forum. Here is where one finds all the real drama because like any popular MMORPG, it attracts the kind of loser that won't stop whining about the good old days but can't work up the will to either stop posting or administer 115 grams of lead to their brain. It's also where you can witness first-hand the kind of social stagnation the site is bringing to the internet. While there are a couple dozen different sub-boards, only a couple are of any interest:
Trope Repair Shop/Wiki Talk: Hotbeds of drama where discussions are held to irreversibly fuck up the wiki even more. Nearly all the major dramas stem from topics on these boards. They're also the only ones that Fast Eddie really reads, so those enterprising individuals looking to get a rise out of the big man himself before inevitably getting banned should focus here.
Writer's Block/World Building: Do you have an original idea you'd like to turn into a massive multimedia empire? Then stay the fuck away from here. All you'll find is the same unoriginal magical girl hackjob. In between people pitching the same weeaboo science fiction/fantasy retreads, there's the occasionally lulzy thread where they either demand constructive criticism or ask how to do some blatantly illegal shit because they're "writing a book". You can troll these sections pretty effectively by giving completely honest concrit regardless whether or not they ask for it, proposing blatant satires of tired anime formulas, and offering really bad advice.
On-Topic Conversations: Sometime after Fast Eddie resigned, this portion of the forums are infested with social justice warriors, complaining about women's issues, "racism" and sexism in fiction/real-life works. Not so surprisingly those threads are filled with flame wars and autistic screeching. The Edit Banned Thread: This is where you go after you get banned for being anything other than a slobbering fan-boy/girl for one of the popular works spammed across the site and try to suck Fast Eddie's cock hard enough to let you back in. Because of the sheer number of false positives and impulse bans, this thread eclipses all others in pure, undiluted lulz. Be sure to finish up your latest sock puppet's trolling career by making a stop here so you can get your open proxy the infamous Google redirect ban and ruin everybody else's fun.
The many different subforums are the lifeblood of the TV Tropes forum, a haven of media-based content and information made by tropers, for tropers. It should come as no surprise, then, that they’re all irredeemably shitty in their own ways. These subforums have additional sub-subforums (which tropers mistakenly refer to as subforums, like true aspie retards). Naturally, tropers form niches, sticking to one or two primary subforums / sub-subforums and rarely venturing past those, most likely out fear of reliving their school days when trying to socialize with anyone other than their imaginary friends would net them a well-earned beating.
Just For Fun
Arguably the most popular subforum. As the name would imply, its purpose is that of a fun, whimsical, carefree environment where tropers are free to spew all the nonsensical bullshit their media-obsessed little minds can come up with. Unfortunately, rather than a lighthearted forum of fun, it comes closer to being some sort of savage virtual preschool, where manchildren roam wild, being constantly policed by inefficient mods that are at any given time either too lenient or too harsh.
- Yack Fest: Just For Fun’s main sub-subforum, Yack Fest is basically a TV Tropes version of Something Awful's General Bullshit subforum, and just like the SA GBS board, it too is filled with inane faggotry, retarded humor, and pathetic troper sob stories.
- IJBM (It Just Bugs Me) - The bitch and moan about fucking everything subforum. Cut by Eddie because he hates negativity. Can be found at its new location, here.
- IJAM (It Just Awes Me) - Official sanctioned sunshine and rainbows subforum. With IJBM’s deletion, TV Tropes has found itself with two boards dedicated to inanity and pointless gushing with nothing to counteract them. Good going, Eddie.
- Troper Covens -Social misfits sorting themselves out in this freak show. Also contains TV Tropes' Music Pirate Club.
- Old Folks’ Home - IJBM and Yack Fest’s lovechild, and spinoff of what may simultaneously be the site’s most worthless and most self-righteous thread. An angrier, less entertaining Yack Fest more or less.
- Wild Mass Guessing - The batshit insane fan theories subforum.
The subforum for tropers to discuss media they like and dislike, but mostly just where all of the forum’s flame wars start. Its main purpose is keeping rabid fanboys from ruining the site any further, making the Media subforum pointless as this is pretty much impossible to achieve.
A.K.A. that one subforum that everyone forgets about. It serves to give the more pretentious tropers (as if they could get more pretentious) a place to showcase their awesome writing skills and debate everything from politics to religion to how terrible ED is (until Fast Eddie issued an unofficial gag order on that subject too). Its most recognizable board is OTC, which is only notable for its inhabitants hating and being hated by all of the fucktards frequenting the Just For Fun subforum.
All Media Recommendations
The Two Camps of Tropers
Before going into particular types of Tropers, there are two major groups: those that view the wiki as an encyclopedia and those that view it as a forum. The former are the ones that futilely try to keep the articles clean, free of off-topic bullshit, reasonably NPOV (or, failing that, positive), understandable by outsiders, and otherwise not full of failure. The latter usually fag up all the hard work of the former with writing themselves into articles and every other failing imaginable of a wiki while remaining utterly oblivious to their own toxic nature. The former HATES the latter with the fury of a thousand burning suns.
PROTIP: TV Tropes used to supply IP addresses of all tropers in clear text next to their name, but Fast Eddie finally realized how fucking retarded that was, so he sealed off that potential faucet of lulz. Still, there are other ways to get some Troper dox. Check out the list of contributors to find their profile, this list of Troper locations (similar to ED:Map), Troper Dating Service (watch out, eHarmony!), and this wikistalking tool (replace the placeholder with your chosen target). The IP address of the big man himself (as well as his two socks Janitor and Gus, which he hasn't used for ages) is 18.104.22.168.
More specific types of Tropers
Here's their version of this list. Apparently they piss themselves off, too.
The primary source of the vast majority of edits, drama, and failure of the site. Fantards are not on the site to be good pop culture scholars so much as they find talking about their chosen object of worship in terms of tropes and memes makes them all warm and giddy inside. These people also typically think that their opinions become fact by the simple act of being on a large wiki (this is only true on Encyclopedia Dramatica) and start up edit wars if anyone so much as touches their textual blowjobs.
While all fandoms are welcome to spread their love and the typically large ones like Star Wars and Harry Potter have an equally large foothold, a few have become emblematic of the site in particular due to gross over-representation. These include:
- Joss Whedon shows (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, etc.): Since the site was originally started by members of a Whedon fan forum, it's only natural that they still maintain a strong presence. As Fast Eddie is one of them, it's a given that he lets a lot more stupid shit fly when that oeuvre is concerned and criticizing it used to be one of the fastest ways to get banned. However, despite his implicit encouragement of this group, he revealed his greater loyalty to money by responding to people butthurt over the rename of Spikeification that visitor traffic went way up when people could link to it without sounding like retarded Buffyfags. At least nobody can say he's biased about who he screws over.
- Avatar: The Last Airbender: An early running joke on the wiki was how some new TV show on Nickelodeon was popping up all over the site. Somehow, this observation snowballed into a declaration of this stupid show as one of the TV Tropes icons. Why? Who the fuck really knows? You're probably better off figuring out why /b/ loves mudkip so much: you might find the answer there.
- That Guy With The Glasses: By their powers combined, TV Tropes and Channel Awesome produce a level of faggotry far greater than the sum of their parts. This case is quite insidious in how Doug Walker and company have basically turned the site into free advertising for their shitty web shows. While initially not any more powerful or influential than any of the other three thousand fandoms all scrabbling to spread their own gospel, it was quickly discovered that encouraging their fans to spread their taint all over the site was an easy method of generating page views. This blossomed into a symbiotic relationship where Tropers will spread TGWTG forced memes like cancer in exchange for the occasional bit of lip-service to TV Tropes. If this sounds like a one-sided relationship, that's because it is. The site's allegiance was made clear when they banned anyone defending The Busy Street and when a scathing review of the shitheap was immediately slammed with paper thin arguments and fundamentalist conversion attempts to get the writer a dick to suck for their fandom.
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Bound to be found on nearly every damn trope page, because tropers are exactly the mindset who would clop to this show.
- Self hating Anime Fantards. Apparently, being even grating to weeaboo fans of the anime offsite isn't impossible to do. We don't get what's in the water their drinking or the shows they watch, or the forums they frequent to get the mindset they have but we assure you that TV Trope Anime fanwhores are just as much as their own special mutant breed of elitist forum lurking dicksuckery. TV Trope Anime Fanwhores are a special kind of fucktarded, in that they present a mindset of being "exclusive, branded, and persecuted fan of animation that is sooooo special but mired still by the animation age ghetto", while at the same time, contribute to whoring out their favorite anime pages, being a fan of TGWTG's shit and reinforce the stereotype that anime fans are nothing but zealous thickskulled uninspired fanwhore zanies that shove into your face whatever show they would like to watch to "get you to see what is super special about it" without any common decency, by constantly posting the same shit buzzword jargon over and over again to garner sympathy in their own agendas and make up any trope for their asshurt congo. Much like their shit internet idols who can't review anything to save their lives, they also skimp out on any research on the medium's history, and assume everything that comes their way. UPDATE: Even when they learn up on facts, they still cannot have the dignity of not acting like a bunch of wimpass pedantic losers that think that they need to appease the mass majority of suckups and are still so socially clueless and humanly unrelatable it's pathetically grating.
- "hators": Another sub breed of dick suckery in that unlike wikis whose communities shut the fuck up and just help maintain the wiki, or are smart enough to not post public opinion to not invite lulz and drama, and ban anyone who vandalizes or harasses, "hators" are the kinds of annoying faggots that are allowed to run amok on such places like TV Tropes to edit to their liking and fag around at the local forums by looping around the holes in the "no negativity" policy. This usually means they can abuse NPOV by spewing out their end of nonsense jargon and make up shit off the top of their heads to call it tropes, and proceed to add to offensive topics in the hopes of making their liked works spotless, clean and flawless in comparison. This is especially noted if you have read something written by someone who cites internet critics like Yahtzee or TGWTG reviewers, or gods fucking forbid, Jim Sterling.
The most cancerous fantards are affectionately referred to by the site as:
The "Entry Pimp"
The Entry Pimp views the site as an MMORPG where they earn experience and gain levels by spamming as much unwarranted praise about their favorite show as possible. Typical Entry Pimp behavior includes using vague, near-meaningless buzzwords and contriving stupid bullshit to make their examples fit.
An infamous example of this brand of faggotry is an aspiring author named Paul Robinson. Through completely transparent spamming of his unpublished book Instrument of God, he basically inspired nearly all the rules they have concerning acceptable example section style through his antics. Oddly enough, he actually put a 700+ page draft of his magnum opus online and it's about as shitty as you'd expect of a work that somebody had to spam on TV Tropes to get noticed. Another example of this happened in 2014, where a young troper, hijhiysonikku, Entry Pimped her unpublished movie -- Pokémon Black and White The Movie.
This type of fantard has a raging boner for a work as usual, but rather than wanting to make passionate love, they instead want to rape it in the ass like Bubba. While some might think this would be lulzy, what they invariably write are basically terrible, unfunny miniature attack articles for a piece of fiction instead of the boyfriend that dumped their loser ass. Like the garden variety fantards, they also get in edit wars over any attempt to remove their bullshit grudgewank.
The last time you chose to go to a theater instead of pirating it off BitTorrent, do you remember that asshole sitting in the row behind you? The one that kept trying to predict all the plot twists and when his one in four guesses came true, he would say "I KNEW IT!" and ramble about how those hacks in Hollywood can't come up with anything new these days? Well, TV Tropes helps this retard research all the possible plot twists and conventions while giving him a vocabulary of near-meaningless buzzwords so he can irritate you even more than the crying baby in front of you. Thank you, TV Tropes. You're a real benefit to society.
Belonging firmly in the "wiki as forum" camp, these are people who think TV Tropes is 4chan and feels the need to add at least a dozen of the memes from here to all of their text. They typically talk about their lives in terms of tropes, pothole "ironic" statements, and perpetrate cancers like "I Am Not Making This Up". They're the type that thinks a joke that was funny five times is no doubt funny five thousand times and thus leave behind a trail of total unfunny. Unlike on Encyclopedia Dramatica, these users typically never get banned or even so much as notified and other users have to waste their precious time cleaning up their diarrhea.
The Obstructive Purist
Mostly frequenting the various administrative sections, these are people who think the site is exactly perfect as a pretentious lit-crit version of 4chan and any attempt to make it useful and accessible to normal human beings is a corruption of all the ideals that the site stands for. They're the ones that oppose every single action for no other reason than "change is bad", constantly talk about "the fun being sucked out of the site", act as though "because I like it this way" is a valid reason not to do anything, abuse red tape and undermine the system to prevent anything from happening while accusing the same of everyone else, derail topics into personal flame wars, and generally just retard all growth of the site through their douchery. They cannot argue for shit and generally rely on an "us vs. them" mentality. Since the default action to any inconclusive topic is "do absolutely nothing", it's completely in their favor to be obstructive, belligerent, confusing, and incendiary to try and wear down everyone else in order to prevent anything from happening.
The Creepy Fuck
Along with pandering to way too serious fantards, TV Tropes has also become a haven for nearly every group of social deviants imaginable. Along with the expected paraphiliacs that fap to Rule 34 of their favorite work, the site also hosts tons of transexuals, furries, otherkin, and every other imaginable mass mental fuck-up. They used to hang out on the Fetish Fuel pages and generally follow the xchan effect. Now that Fetish Fuel is no more, they continue to pollute the forums and have nerdy cybersex. Rather than embarking on a mass cleansing of these heretics, Fast Eddie instead encourages them by banning everyone that makes even the slightest gesture of fursecution.
But the crown jewel of TV Tropes's perversity must be the large constituency of pedophiles: TV Tropes is likely the last public forum where the scum of the Earth can share their love of child sex without reprisal, even acting superior to "moral fags" who want to clamp down lolicon. However, as an open display of their deviant tendencies would cause Google Ads to cut off the money supply instantly, Fast Eddie had to delete/lock pedophilic articles such as Lolicon, Shotacon (and their Troper Tales), All Pedophiles Are Child Molesters (an anti-Party Van rant tinted with Victim Complex), and Paedo Hunt. Ever since, pedo tropers have been screaming persecution, as the rest of the community silently watch on, for fear that doing the right thing will harm the harmonious, no-bile atmosphere of TV Tropes.
Fast Eddie (Powerword: Gus Raley) was the site founder, wiki dictator, and a huge faggot. His reign was marked by his inconsistent viewpoints, breaking of his own rules, his allegiance to money and advertising metrics over good content, and his total inability to work well with others.
|110px||STOP RIGHT THERE, FAGGOT!|
ED does NOT need a huge list of absolute nobodies, nor does it give a shit about your petty forum feud with that bitch who doesn't agree with your Zutara OTP. Rather than spreading your butthurt vendetta over to this site, how about you read ED:101 and ED:A User's Guide to Article Building. And while you're at it, how about contributing to some actual drama you fucking idiot?
Gallery of Lulz
Instead, feel free to add quotes and screencaps rather than writing boring, repetitive biographies on fucking everybody that ever used the Get Known function. Show, don't tell, people.
Unlike sites where trolling has become semi-acceptable, TV Tropes is very fast to ban and censor people that might cause any real drama before their hard work can pay off. Instead, nearly all the real lulz come from unpopular administrative decisions... which is basically all of them.
And, since this shitty website has been such a massive font of lulz, we had to put all the lulzy drama on another page because there was so much of it.
- Nate Spidgewood - TV Tropes' successfully removed cancer.
- Feminist Frequency
- DO NOT WANT
- Popular culture
- In popular culture - TV Tropes is basically this aspect of Wikipedia turned into its own wiki.
- deviantART - Another site full of obnoxious weeaboo fantards, retarded drama, and where "criticism" is a dirty word.
- Starprincess801 - Goes by the name "Dark Lady Celebrian" on TV Tropes.
- Iconoclast - Redneck Sick fuck who calls himself Haggis McCrablice on TV Tropes and has been subjected to the This Troper treatment twice 
- Chagen46 - Paranoid schizophrenic homophobic bisexual lolicon diaper-fetishist, and (banned) troper.
- The Unknown Autobot - Fat basement-dwelling aspie who uses trope names in every day conversation. Complete with his own badass longcoat.
- Colonel McBadass - An obese, sociopathic pedophile who got perma-banned for telling an underage girl that she should have no problem with adults hitting on her.
- TV Tropes/Horrible Fanfics
- TV Tropes/LightningWarriorRaidy
- TV Tropes/Rance
- TV Tropes/Xchange
- TV Tropes Response To Pedocide
- TV_Tropes/NAUGHTY_TENTACLES - The birthplace of the April 2012 Pedocide
- PmWiki - Go here to learn hilarious ways to fuck with the codebase of TV Tropes.
- TV Tropes
- TV Tropes Forum
- Tv tropes removed rape articles 2012
- Uncyclopedia on TV Tropes: You know a site fails when Uncyclopedia of all things is able to perfectly nail everything that's wrong with it.
- TV Tropes Mirror: Created by a disgruntled troper. There are at most 3 active members. May or may not get DMCA'd since TV Tropes could be easily defended as a trademark.
- The new IJBM: WARNING: gibberish ahead.
- One is never enough; ex-tropers need multiple sites to bitch on.
- Some guy's TL;DR comment on various TVTropes dramas
- Another dissatisfied troper.
- The Tropes Mirror Wiki, a Wikia version of TV Tropes that hosts the lulzier pages TV Tropes tried to eliminate from the internets.
- Where most of the Fetish Fuel wound up after it was banhammered off TV Tropes
- Wiki for the now deleted Tropers Tales.
- An entire site rip of every page on TV Tropes
- The complete forum and page source of some shit called "TV Tropes The TV Show" for download on Zippyshare
- All the icons used on Eddie's webshit can be found here - Fun Fact: The icon pack readme states that the author wants people who use the icons to post a notice somewhere on their site acknowledging use of the icons. Guess what Eddie hasn't done.
- This page contains links to tons of shit Eddie baleeted
TV Tropes is part of a series on90px
TV Tropes is part of a series on
Visit the Social Justice Portal for complete coverage.
TV Tropes is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.
TV Tropes is part of a series on 100px