Slovakia is nutty neighbour of Hungary. The country is the equivalent of the higschool nerds getting shoved in to lockers: they were part of Hungary and Austria-Hungary for about thousand years, but they felt they were opressed so in 1918 Czechoslovakia was created, but they felt again that they're opressed by the Czech so in 1993 they split off, and Slovakia was created.
Ways to troll Slovakians
- Tell them, you're older than their country.
- Ask them to name a Slovakian king.
- Ask them to send their history to you in an SMS.
- When you're in Slovakia and you're asking a native person for directions, use the Hungarian name of the cities. (e.g. Bratislava - Pozsony )
- Put a Greater-Hungary sticker on your car showing Slovakia as part of Hungary. At the same time change your number plate to a Slovakian one, to pay lower car tax than in Hungary, thus trolling two countries at once and showing what goddamn hypocrite you are. 
Famous trolls of Slovakia
Jan Slota 
Extreme right wing politician who has wet dreams about occupying Hungary with tanks. Occasionally part of Slovakian government as a coalition partner, proving that Slovaks are officially nuts.
—Of course he's just bluffing, because everybody knows that Slovakia doesn't have tanks. [TOW]