⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Se-chan is was the admin of a semi-popular weeaboo faggot group, Kawaii-Heavens. There he abuses his powers and thinks of his members as nothing more than items. He is also a trap and knows nothing about IP addresses. Contents
me[dot], like the idiot he is, announced Strongbad9405's password in the Aquastar-Anime chatroom. He was trying to make up for it by setting mode +h on Strongbad9405 in the Kawaii Heavens chatroom, when Se-chan struck. A lulzy fight broke out (+h -h +h -H etc) when Se-chan abused his powers and banned both me[dot] (the scanlation group's most valuable editor at the time AND only IRC download bot) and Strongbad9405 for no apparant real reason.
- He once banned Strongbad9405 because he fails at IPs and thought that Gosha, someone from a different country, was him
- He once banned Strongbad9405 and never told him why
- He failed with IPs once again and thought that me[dot]was another user, Kimitsutoko
- He banned both Strongbad9405 and me[dot] from the baka-tsuki irc when all they did was say "Hello."
- He banned Kimitsutoko for making lulz.
- He banned mickl3 for being Kimitsutoko and me[dot] (which mickl3 is not)
- He banned kaoSFell at the same time for a variety of reasons, only one of which was (partially) true
Chat Log Excerpts
[22:37] <~Yukarineko> mutiple clienting, ban evasion, disrespect, false accusations, breaking rule ethics, and doing what he wants to do
Se-chan uses too many goddamn usernames, and he needs to learn to fucking pick one and stick with it.
- Anything ending with neko, because he lost his creativity
Things Se-chan can ban you from
Kawaii-HeavensLOL J/K, they fired his ass.
- Not baka-tsuki any more, lol. Shin-Wakame has control of that shit now.
- Your virginity, if you fall into his trap
Se-chan is related to a series on AZNS.