Se-chan is was the admin of a semi-popular weeaboo faggot group, Kawaii-Heavens. There he abuses his powers and thinks of his members as nothing more than items. He is also a trap and knows nothing about IP addresses. Contents
me[dot], like the idiot he is, announced Strongbad9405's password in the Aquastar-Anime chatroom. He was trying to make up for it by setting mode +h on Strongbad9405 in the Kawaii Heavens chatroom, when Se-chan struck. A lulzy fight broke out (+h -h +h -H etc) when Se-chan abused his powers and banned both me[dot] (the scanlation group's most valuable editor at the time AND only IRC download bot) and Strongbad9405 for no apparant real reason.
- He once banned Strongbad9405 because he fails at IPs and thought that Gosha, someone from a different country, was him
- He once banned Strongbad9405 and never told him why
- He failed with IPs once again and thought that me[dot]was another user, Kimitsutoko
- He banned both Strongbad9405 and me[dot] from the baka-tsuki irc when all they did was say "Hello."
- He banned Kimitsutoko for making lulz.
- He banned mickl3 for being Kimitsutoko and me[dot] (which mickl3 is not)
- He banned kaoSFell at the same time for a variety of reasons, only one of which was (partially) true
Chat Log Excerpts
[22:37] <~Yukarineko> mutiple clienting, ban evasion, disrespect, false accusations, breaking rule ethics, and doing what he wants to do
Se-chan uses too many goddamn usernames, and he needs to learn to fucking pick one and stick with it.
- Anything ending with neko, because he lost his creativity
Things Se-chan can ban you from
Kawaii-HeavensLOL J/K, they fired his ass.
- Not baka-tsuki any more, lol. Shin-Wakame has control of that shit now.
- Your virginity, if you fall into his trap
Se-chan is related to a series on AZNS.