Richard Jeni was a half-Wop, second-rate comedian and alleged comedy writer who became An Hero on March 10, 2007, after blowing a hole in his face the size of his face. Instead of dying immediately, Jeni instead enjoyed many painful additional minutes of life reflecting on his face, which now took on the fashionable appearance of a strawberry pie mashed in by a skinhead's steel-toe boot. Police launched a vigorous investigation in which they classified his death as a "possible suicide."
- Richard Jeni: A Big Steaming Pile of Me
- An Alan Smithee Film: Burn Hollywood Burn
- National Lampoon's Dad's Week Off
- Richard Jeni: A Good Catholic Boy
- Richard Jeni: Platypus Man
- Richard Jeni: Crazy from the Heat
- Richard Jeni: The Boy from New York City
- A series of commercials for everyone's favorite fetus eatery, Arby's
- Shit appearances on The Tonight Show
When he wasn't appearing on pathetic celebrity game shows and painfully unfunny Comedy Central specials, Jeni often accomplished the amazing feat of writing drivel for unfunny actors and comedians like Chris Rock that made them even less funny. He was also unfunny by himself, and almost single-handedly destroyed what little humorous value The Aristocrats had to begin with.
is part of a series on