⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Recoloring (Recolouring for the Commonwealth Fags) is a skill invented by Tartlets even worse than Tracing. It is essentially the process of defacing character artworks by drawing over them with the paintbrush tool on MS Paint. Artworks that were made by Recoloring are often created by 13-year-old boys, 13-year-old girls and 37 year old, basement dwelling asspies. Most of them are Sonic or Naruto fanart.
How to recolor
- Open up MS-Paint (Windows XP and Windows Vista are suggested, as the paint-brush tool didn't have anti-alias back then
- Pick a character from a Video Game or an Anime
- Don't save, but copy the image and paste-it in Paint, then resize the canvas to fit the correct dimentions of the character-art
- Using the Paintbrush tool, draw new hair, clothing. skin-colour, facial-characteristics, and weapons
- Lazily rename the character, and save it as a Low-quality JPEG
- Put on Windows Movie Maker with shitty music and add text to make it a fanfiction. Make sure the text is reeeaaallllyyy slow
- Make sure the movie has the lowest possible render settings possible
- Upload to YouTube with a name like 'Sonic Hero Generations' or something equally retarded
- Go find a heavy, blunt object
- Bash yourself in the head with it until death
25pxTIP! Use either American names like Haley, or cool sounding Astronomical terms like Galaxy for your characters
25pxTIP! DO NOT EVER, EVER RECOLOR YOU'RE ONLY DESTROYING THE INTERNET FURTHER
- Blazesonic - A pioneer of the art-style
- DeviantArt - The birthplace of this faggotry
- Microsoft - The corporation that writes software for this kind-of stuff
- Sonicfag - The most common type of person that draws these images
- DoubleSAnimations - One of the biggest names within this "art"
offending at the same time - for lulz of course.b& for being offensive. - Recolouring AND
Journal Entry: Tuesday Apr 24, 2007, 9:36 PM
|Listening to: Simple Plan|
|Watching: America's Next Top Model|
|Eating: Too much|
2. Hue +100
Recoloring is part of a series on
Visit the DeviantART Portal for complete coverage.