⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
|FACT ALERT: |
Your Beanie Babies won't actually pay for your retirement.
Plastic crap is the collection of anime figurines, Star Wars vehicles, action figures, Simpsons statuettes, Gundams, Loot Crates, "limited edition" J-List items and other made-in-China-by-child-slave-labor trash with which basement-dwelling nerds (often Wapanese) surround themselves. Like mold made of consumerism and loneliness, plastic crap first appears in one area before spreading through the house, covering the walls with cheap shelving and endless rows of products designed for 13-year-old boys.
The amount of plastic crap in a room is inversely proportional to the likelihood that the room will be used for secks; thus, increasing the collection beyond a certain point is a bold declaration of celibacy.
- Amiibo - "They're different because they're interactive!!!"
- Hello Kitty - the female version of this
- Monster Girls
- Pixelmari - A trap that uses plastic crap to die alone.
- All Wapanese (In the form of what they call Dollfie's )
- Army generals of the future
- Everyone on /toy/
- Greg Mazujian
- Jennifer Diane Reitz
- Lord Rexington Fear
- The members of My Little Pony Arena
- The Unknown Autobot
- The king of all basement-dwellers shows off his treasures. Warning: this page will raep your bandwidth.
- JDR discusses her plan to acquire every computer game ever published, and then preserve them in "museum-like" conditions.
- Warhammer figures - plastic crap priced as gold.
- Trick your local plastic crap collector into opening their drapes every day, telling them sunlight helps preserve glossy plastic (it really speeds its decomposition by a factor of a fucktillion)
|Plastic crap is part of a series on Language & Communication|