⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
A prominent computer-animation movie studio that formed at least 100 years ago. Pixar's movies use extremely simplistic and predictable plots. To compensate for this, and trick the audience into thinking their movies are actually good, the quality of the animation, voice acting, and musical score is over 9000. And dance a happy little dance for Pixar's securities fraud and conspiracy to drive down employee wages.
It was one fateful Thursday evening following the success of Star Wars. In a corporate party gone terribly wrong, George Lucas invited a bunch of his media exec friends over for lots and lots of McDonald's hamburgers. They met in a dark corner and began to pass around the pot. By morning, nobody could remember a thing but from that day on, Lucas began to feel queasy and suffer from nausea. Nine months later, Pixar was born.
Being too embarrassed and self-respecting to join Teenmommies, Lucas quickly abandoned his newborn child on the streets, hoping never to see it again. After spending a few years in the orphanage, Pixar was eventually adopted by billionaire philanthropist and lovable asshole Steve Jobs.
Pixar became briefly successful in the mid-to-late 1900s and was well-known for producing entertaining quality family films. However, like its turdfather Lucas, Pixar soon squandered all of its money, pissed away all of its respect, and began whoring itself out to pedophile Walt Disney. Since then, the studio has largely been ruined by the likes of Michael Eisner and other Jews.
For every Hollywood there is a Grindhouse, and Pixar is no exception. Dreamworks is a shitty animation company that has come-up with amazing animated features such as Madagascar, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, How To Train Your Dragon, and even movies that spawned mediocre movies that would later be cancerous memes thanks to 6-year-old boys via reddit and Know Your Meme, such as Shark Tale, Over the Hedge, Turbo, and Bee Movie. It can be noted that said films are highly respected by 13-year-old-boys, which should come as no surprise, considering their high amounts of Anti-Lulz.
- Toy Story: A toy getting jealous because his owner found a better toy.
- Toy Story 2: Said toy gets kidnapped by a toy collector.
- Monsters Inc.: Two monsters in a company while one finds a kid just to shut the business down.
- Finding Nemo: A fish trying to find his son.
- Finding Dory: A fish trying to find her memory.
- The Incredibles: Retired superheroes.
- Cars: Generic movie about generic characters but with a twist, they're all cars!
- Cars 2: Shitty squeal that was a James Bond ripoff but staring the very unfunny, annoying as fuck, Mater as the main character.
- Toy Story 3: Took over a decade to make this one yet it's the worst in the trilogy.
- Ratatouille: A rat becomes a famous chef but controls a mediocre chef to become an even better chef than they both imagined.
- Wall-E: A robot falls in love and goes to space where he finds out humanity's fat.
- Up: An old guy and some fat kid go to South America. It's about as interesting as it sounds.
- Monsters University: A mediocre prequel to Monsters Inc but at college. (Oh and they made it that Randal was a shy nerd that wanted to fit it so people to feel sorry for him when they go back to watch the first film).
- Inside Out: Some girl from Minnesota moves to San Francisco. It's not even about her, it's about her emotions, which I guess are like people but they are emotions instead or something.
- The Good Dinosaur: Imagine if dinosaurs didn't get hit by that meteor shower over 9000 years ago...
- Coco: A Mexican folklore of the dead.
- The Incredibles 2: A mediocre squeal where its almost the same as the first one but the roles are reverse(Stay at home Dad and the Mom going out to save the world).
- Toy Story 4: Like with Cars 2 and Incredibles 2, was a quick cash grab and is the true worst of all the Toy Stories. Woody having to watch over a suicidal spork "toy" during some road trip. Oh and Woody finds his gf, Bo-peep turned into a "GIRL POWER!" feminist.
- Toy Story.jpg
- Toy Story 2.png
John Goodman and Billy Crystal from the hit Pixar film, Monsters, Inc.
- Toy Story Christmas.jpg
Pixar is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.