⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Piracy is the sharing of information with all your pals, and is obviously the right thing to do in every free society. It was invented by a bunch of basement dwellers about the time of the invention of the interwebz. Piracy has rose to prominence and is used primarily by everybody except dumbass fucktard 13 year old girls.
Commonly pirated material includes
- Furry porn... Yeah.
- Whatever teenage girls listen to.
- Television shows, because seriously, is season 6 of the office really worth $60?
- Uber k00l outdated counter strike hax, because srsly... who doesn't want to brag at school that you can hack.
- Every anime movie ever made.
- Pr0n, cause pirates don't like to pay for theirs.
- Movies. Now you can watch PG-13 movies without your mom finding out, even though you're probably 30 and still live with her.
Ways to pirate
Lolwire(V&) is usually used by teenage girls who obviously want free music and movies.
- Use a BitTorrent client to download files. Some argue that qBittorrent is the best program for doing so.
- Some shitty download site that tries to get you to buy premium, but all the users are pirates so they don't make business sense (e.g.,
megaupload(Pwned by Jews) Rapidshare), and whatever you find on free warez sites.
How pirating works
- Find source (e.g., program, website)
How to stop people from internet pirating
- Be a Jew
- Hire a lawyer
- Use said lawyer to file a lawsuit
- (don't) profit!
- The awesome mininova replacement, The Pirate Bay, beats down lawyers with large metal rods. (TPB legal threats)
- Oh and every single existing pirate-run website on the web
Piracy is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.