⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
PeerGuardian is a program made by Phoenix labs designed to block the IPs of certain groups depending on lists that the user picks. It's most commonly used by wearers of tinfoil hats, pedophiles trying to evade being V&, and skiddies who don't want the feeb to catch them with their 1337 h4x.
Pros and Cons
1. Stops the government from h4xin yer dox
2. Reduces your chance of being caught while you torrent the Metallica discography and all of DBZ.
3. Somewhat prevents you from getting spyware if you're to much of a Luddite to get rid of IE.
1. If you're a 13 year old boy,or Simon Tessier, then you will in fact have to disable PeerGuardian to play Garry's Mod, as it blocks steam servers.
2. PeerGuardian will actually block its own update servers, and you will have to disable it to update.
3. You have to have an IQ higher than room temperature to use PeerGuardian.
4. Windows 64-bit users would rather beat Battletoads than run it on their computer. It's a bitch. So use PeerBlock.
PeerGuardian is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.