⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Patrick McHenry is a Republican Congressman from the 10th District of North Carolina, USA, and rather a young man, only 32. His district is said to be one of the most "conservative" in the country, which is another way of saying that 99% of the population are redneck hillbilly ex-Baptists who never finished high school, live in trailers, have a part-time job at a meth lab, and have lost 11 or 12 teeth through poor dental hygiene (or it is presumed so to elect such a retard). Like most Republicans, McHenry has obediently followed the wise words of elder statesmen like Tom Delay during his time in Congress, and has returned the favor with many a reach around in his professional career. Like most Republicans, he has also vigorously opposed any legislation that would grant basic American rights to disgusting queers and their amoral agenda. This took tremendous courage, as McHenry himself is a disgusting queer (like most Republicans), though nobody is supposed to know this about him.
McHenry is also infamous for loving to call soldiers "Two Bits", which is approximately the price McHenry would pay for super special Congressman fun time with said military members. He also loves to pretend he is a mustachioed reporter on occasion, recording himself in war zones and subsequently providing information for terrorists to attack again. Reports say it was a lover's feud.
In newer news, McHenry was photoed having fun homogay parties with known Lesbians, despite recently claiming he was a hardcore pro-family anti-homosexual nutcase. Yay!
- 1 Some of the tl;dr but amusing background drama!
- 2 Scandal!
- 3 Controversy
- 4 See also
Some of the tl;dr but amusing background drama!
- In August, 2007 the bodies of Republican political consultant Ralph Gonzalez, 39, president of "The Strategum Group," his roommate David Abrami and "a friend," Jason Robert Drake, were found in the house of Ralph Gonzalez.
- Gonzalez served with the Republican Party of Florida's House Campaign Division and executive director of the Georgia Republican Party and counted the Alabama Republican Legislative Committee as a client, producing an anti-gay flier accusing a Democratic candidate of supporting marriage equality.
- A newspaper, Florida Today, reported that there were signs of a struggle, printing "Lovers' fight may have sparked three deaths" as its headline.
- Republican Congressman Patrick McHenry has ties to Gonzalez and Drake, the latter was determined to be the shooter in the murder-suicide.
- McHenry's office initially denied knowing Drake but confirmed later that McHenry did know him, but refused to specify the nature of the relationship.
- Drake was also tied to a gay escort service in Virginia; the prostitution angle -- and who it extends to -- is a bit murky at this point, with few sources on the record.
The people and relationships involved are almost too convoluted to follow; here's more:
- Patrick McHenry is also affiliated with outed former National Field Director of the Republican National Committee (RNC) Dan Gurley (Gurley by name, like McHenry girly by nature: amirite?). According to NC Conservative, McHenry "owes his seat to Dan Gurley" -- with Gurley working with Drake on McHenry's behalf.
- McHenry's a good friend of the former National Young Republican Chairman, Glenn Murphy. Yes, that Glenn Murphy -- the one arrested for sexually assaulting a sleeping man, performing oral sex on him (see pic from police report). McHenry supported him for the National Young Republican Chairmanship.
- Another GOP gay scandal brews in murder-suicide case
- Audio of investigative hilarious interview
- Pat in action in Congress, pretending he's not a fag
- Larry Flynt will pay $$$$$$ for pix!
- Dan Gurley's best friend talks about Brokeback Hill.
- McHenry calls Security Guard a "two Bit"
- Winston Salem Journal author who looks like your awesome Uncle rips McHenry a new asshole
- WLOS TV (ABC 13) interviews people in a cafe about their hatred for McHenry
- Wired News loves to talk about Politics and McHenry for some reason
- McHenry essentially gangraped by competitors in article
McHenry buys house with live-in boyfriend, spooning afoot
It was recently disclosed that McHenry bought a house in Washington DC, which he co-owned with his boyfriend-at-the-time Scott! Then he took an illegal tax deduction!
US Congressman owned home with another man, took DC tax deduction while voting in NC
Congressman Patrick T. McHenry (R-NC) purchased a residence in Washington, DC's Capital Hill neighborhood with another man. While he owned the home, McHenry and co-owner Scott G. Stewart claimed eligibility for the District of Columbia's Homestead Tax Deduction, a tax reduction program to encourage homeownership and residence in DC. At the same time McHenry was registered to vote, and did so, in Gaston County, North Carolina.
McHenry calls soldier "Two bit", does not replicate full song
Patrick McHenry embarassed 10th district voters by calling a security guard preventing him from entering a gym in Baghdad a "two bit", failing to replicate the entire couplet, and essentially embarrassing himself and further reinforcing the reason he never graduated from music school.
McHenry attempts to be Geraldo Rivera, fails to grow mustache, kills three in the process
According to Untrustworthy sources of a false nature:
Later April 9, Daily Kos reported that Patrick McHenry's video may have potentially caused three deaths inside of the Green Zone, citing a Huntsville Times article releasing information that the prior Sunday (April 6th), only a day after Patrick McHenry's Iraq video was posted, three soldiers were killed in the very same gym McHenry was barred from, the location of which McHenry made clear in his video. Daily Kos claims McHenry's violation of OPSEC may have aided insurgents in attacking this gym, resulting in the deaths.
In this way, Patrick McHenry has won the award for being the person you would least like to play Battleship with you, as his habit of taking photographs of your board and giving it to the opponent render him a useless tactician in naval warfare.
Lance Sigmon tears McHenry supporters apart, wrestles bear onstage
|Patrick McHenry is part of a series on|
[OPEN THE CLOSET!]