⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Poetry Free-For-All is a forum for sadists who wish to explore the erotic potential of verbal poet abuse. Using "You're not as good as you think you are" as their motto, the moderators have been responsible for the deaths of over ten thousand teen poets by responding to their lyrical suicide notes with merciless editorial criticism. If a poet fails to spread his butt cheeks with sufficient speed and humility in response, he is ball-gagged and whipped while his post is moved to the Interpersonal Friction Area for further mockery and drama.
- "The whole idea of 'poetic license' is generally misused and abused by beginners simply to justify ignorance and laziness, as here."
- "Your poem is badly written, grammatically unsound, needs proper proof-reading, and doesn't make sense (except maybe to you)."
- "Standard-issue beginner's self-indulgent, self-immersed prose journal-entry writing loaded with ungrounded and therefore meaningless abstractions and 31 first-person singular pronouns which makes clear that the real subject is you, a subject frankly devoid of interest."
- "This isn't poetry; it's a standard-issue beginner's journal entry expressed in tired, boring, and unimaginative language virtually devoid of anything concrete, supposedly profound meditations but actually trite and superficial thoughts of the most obvious and generic kind. The 19 first-person singular pronouns only serve to make clear the focus is entirely on the writer and to rub the reader's nose in the writer's ego. Doubtless, all this is of intense interest to you, but you fail to make it either important or interesting for anyone else...This is..."self expression" at its worst and shows us nothing other than the writer totally self-absorbed in himself/herself, staring with rapt fascination into the complex lint-laden intricacies of his/her own navel as if it were the only subject of interest in the world -- and to the writer, it doubtless is. Not so, alas, to to anyone else, since there's absolutely no reason to care anything about the writer or the writer's navel fuzz. This is writer-centered writing, in which the writer's only concern is himself/herself."
- "You people suck. You lifeless bunch of maloderous imbeciles. Your criticism isn't meant to help people it's meant to degrade and put them down. Screw encouragement, let's make them feel like their writing is crap. Marvelous! -Dan- P.S. This message will self-destruct in five... Four... Three......
- "i will not be posting anything else here-it stinks big time."
- "I wasnt aware of the fact that poetry had rules. I know your just doing me a favor by telling me I should use proper spelling and puntuation, but theres also something called poetic liscense that lets poets change words and puctuation and even spelling at their will."
- "Im sorry but this isn't a lazy presentation... I spell my words how i want to. If yoo dont like it, Dont read it. Dont bother to view any more of my poems. =) thank yoo."
|PFFA is part of a series on Language & Communication|