Only 2 percent
|ALERT: THIS IS A FORCED MEME|
|Only 2 percent will be posted by the same|
unfunny newfag until you like it.
The meme got its origins from a few episodes of the Dragon Ball Z anime in which Frieza fights Goku using, of course, only 2 percent of his power level. Many would argue that using only 2% of your power level is somehow stronger than an average power level of over 9,000. However, the truth is that when using 2% of your power level, you can also simultaneously have it over 9000.
It has been agreed upon that comparing what you can do when limited to only 2 percent of your power is a badass way to compete. Whether it's by Mudkips, pr0n, impressive displays of destroying planets, or of course by posting Freiza using only 2 percent of his power, some argue that /b/tards have gained a new means with which to spread their pestilence upon the rest of the internet.
Reasons For Using Only 2 Percent of Your Power Level
- "Using only 2% of my power level" is an excellent thing to yell while having sex.
- Frieza can destroy planets with 2% - think of the things you are capable of doing.
- It is a new forced meme and so everyone on /b/ will be spamming it for years. Why not help out?
- BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 2 PERCENT.JPG
They're gonna find out.
- ONLY 2% OF MY POWERRR.JPG
2% in action.
Using only 2% of normal power level.
Only 2 percent is part of a series on