⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
- Tabbing your lines, whether you wanted to or not
- Some retarded frame system that gives you more windows without any way to alt-tab or taskbar around them
- Spell checking words that are less than 5 characters in length, especially programming functions - you misspelled "eval" you dipshit
Notepad++ is a better source code editor, but if you're editing code on a Windows system, you're a fucking hopeless idiot anyways. It does have the following craptacular features to pretend it does something halfway right.
- Shitty syntax highlighting that doesn't know the difference between comments and interpolation
- Plugins to prove a point that it doesn't do anything right and to add that delishus bloat
And, the best part of all as that this shit is completely free, because every operating system doesn't already have a free text editor on it. Really a huge advantage over all those super expensive text editors.
TL;DR - If you want a good hex editor, fucking hate Notepad, and don't want to pay a fucking dime to use the Micro$hit version, get Vi.
Trolling and HaXor usage
Notepad++ has been used to write programming scripts, such as the ones used by the Patriotic Nigras to raep the faggotry simulator Second Life. Being black, they're too lazy to use a virtual machine or shell to write and run their shit, so they've basically got no choice but to use this.
Generally usage follows the same short process
- Open notepad++ and begin to write your code
- Realize that your new file has no syntax hilighting
- Try to go to a new line and space
- Spend 10 minutes trying to figure out how the fuck to just add a space and not a full tab
- Spend 10 more minutes trying to disable auto tab completely
- Realize at this point you're in a glorified hipster Notepad that does nothing more than count lines
- Finish your code anyways
- Save it
- Realize after you save it syntax hilighting turned on
- Hate the program
- Get an adult text editor
Notepad++ is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.