⚠️ Final stages: EDiting to re-open shortly ⚠️
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Somehow still going? You can check statistics for more information)
Æ Imageboard (Delayed, work to be resumed at a later date)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch Status: Merch is in. Waiting for USPS envelopes to mail out.
Kurt Cobain was the front man for the grunge band Nirvana back in the late 80's, early 90's. It was a time when people were fucking sick of the 80's and all the bullshit that came with it. Unfortunately, that bullshit evolved into the whole Grunge and Alternative thing. Starting as a Green Day cover band, Nirvana's repertoire expanded to include David Bowie, KISS, and the Meat Puppets.
Cobain eventually took a dose of shotgun mouthwash for reasons idiots are still arguing about. His act of self-ownage cemented him as the poster child of Generation X and their angsty ways. Some argue that he is the King Lord GodJesus and epitome of emo, as his music offered the faggots the escape and figurehead they needed to feel validated. His style of dirty ass flannels, jeans, and boots paved the way for the entire style of the coming Grunge movement.
An Hero is Cobain
The suicide of Kurt Cobain was neither a surprise nor expected. A major part of his heroin addiction was numbing himself to sporadic stomach pains and more significantly to the radical swings associated with Bipolar Disorder. For some reason, people seem to be inclined to believe that heroin would cause one to suck off a shotgun. Though when pressed to name any one other person that shot themselves because of heroin; well then you get into some gray territory. Heroin junkies die from overdosing, not from self-inflicted shotgun wounds. For reference; see Sid Vicious, Layne Staley, Janice Joplin, and probably Jim Morrison.
On the other hand, individuals with Bipolar Disorder that do things like take their medications whenever they felt like instead of on schedule and mixing it with heroin and other substances that drastically alter the way the medications function; well they tend to kill themselves. Often. About 25%-30% of the time often. The truly amusing part is the staggering number of people Cobain is still trolling through his suicide.
Apparently having legions of fans, plenty of groupie ass, a lot of money, a big house, nice cars, a shotgun, and ego is supposed to magically cure mental illness or counteract the effects of depression or Bipolar depression. Except for that whole bit where depressive individuals can take no pleasure in what they have or who they're with, usually causing an onset of sloth and nihilism; which is why it's called depression and not sadness.
Theories abound as to why Cobain would shoot himself with his whole life ahead of him; presumably drowning in a pile of ass and large denomination bills. Of course, conspiracy theories cropped up because idiots are unable to accept that which is foreign to them. There is an entire page on that other, lesser Wiki dealing specifically with that subject. A brief summary of the page can be presented to better understand the idiocy of the theorists.
- People that believe in the suicide story point to his family's history of suicide and mental illness. Drug use and Bipolar Disorder were deemed to be the major contributing factors of his death. This is too convenient for a "rock star" though. After all, it's not like thousands of people a year aren't doing the same exact thing. Oh wait..
- Richard Lee's assertion of a conspiracy that ended with Cobain's murder is based largely on the presumption that he does not believe there was enough blood at the scene. If he had been shot there, a lot more blood should have been present at the scene of the suicide. But since there was not, then he must have been murdered elsewhere. Pathology experts have dismissed his bullshit because blood loss is much smaller if the gun is placed in the mouth. So if you're going to pop a cap in your bitch ass, hold the gun away from your head for maximized lulz.
- Tom Grant is a private investigator that was hired by Cobain's whore wife after he went missing at some point. His "evidence" of murder was that Cobain simply had too much heroin in his system to pull the trigger. Rather, someone used the heroin to dope him up and then blew his head off. Which of course makes total sense. Why wouldn't you give someone a lethal dose of heroin and then shoot them instead of just giving them the lethal dose and letting it look like a typical OD that happens all the time?
Another critical part of this theory depends on the fact that Cobain's suicide note was simply a retirement note and only became a suicide note at the very end of it, they also concluded that his note was finished for him after he was shot because the latter half of the note doesn't match his hand writing. This led conspiracy theorists to believe that someone who could profit from Cobain's death were the one's who killed him, as a suicide would garner way fucking more money than a simple retirement. This too is bullshit, investigators would have found someone else's DNA on the gun's trigger, and if they were wearing gloves because they weren't completely fucking stupid, then there would have been no finger prints on the handle at all.
An Hero vs. Suicide
Newfags, idiots, retards, and you still have a difficult time separating that which is suicide from that which is becoming an hero. The distinction lies in the impact of the taking of one's life and the emanation of lulz from the act. If you have done nothing to warrant the slightest bit of recognition from either your loved ones or the raving lunatics, pedophiles, and other sick fucks that populate /b/; then you can never be made an hero.
- Kurt Cobain
- Kurt Cobain
- Backwards his name is
- NO I BAC TRUK
- Kurt Cobain
- He never backed the truck
- He was young
- He often sung
- He was is Nirvana
- They never played Havana
- If he had embraced
- Marxist Revolution,
- he might still be alive today
- But then he would've
- had to give
- all his money away
- Better to be rich and dead
- than poor and alive,
- so said Kurt Cobain
- Kurt Cobain
- He should've backed up the truck.
People That Got Trolled by Cobain's Death
- His fan-base which was already loaded with self-loathing faggots rebelling against something they knew shit about.
- The retards that looked down their noses at him for shooting himself while having ALL THOSE MONIES!!!1!!11!one!!1!
- His friends that do not understand how the kind, quiet man could commit such an act of violence on himself of all people. Which could easily be understood if they were to Google Bipolar Disorder or drug addiction. You know, how they both make you do insane things you wouldn't normally do? Like stick a shotgun in your mouth and kill yourself?
- In Utero probably cried, even though Cobain kicked the bucket 3 years before his birth.
- At least one EDiot that hates Nirvana's music, hates Cobain, but still can't stand to have such a half-assed, piece of shit page full of nothing polluting the Crap category of the superior Wiki.
That's a pretty good chunk of people.
- Kurt Cobain Reaction.
- Kurt Cobain has trouble concentrating on that which he's supposed to be doing.
Kurt Cobain is part of a series on
Visit the Music Portal for complete coverage.
is part of a series on
|Kurt Cobain is part of a series on
</3 EMO </3