⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
|This article is about IRL currency. For OL, see Internet money|
Money' ✡ is a term that refers to the medium of exchange in any standardized system of trade. Ancient cultures had yet to invent bullshit, and so all of their 'money' was actually just a standardized form of barter - they traded a socially agreed upon amount of a certain precious commodity such as salt, or white gold, for goods.
Modern money has the advantage of not having any worth but what is socially agreed upon, because it is now made out of largely worthless metals, and fibers. Allegedly these worthless representations of wealth are backed by massive reserves of precious metals, specifically Jew Gold. In practice, however, nobody really cares as long as you can still afford a slushie.
IT IS THE FUCKING THING THAT THE MORONS CLOSED THE OLD ED FOR. For more info: capitalism
Ode to Money
With money you can:
- Buy another human being.
- Buy happine$$.
- Find true love
- Buy a donkey for love making.
- Buy a gun.
- Buy a dog.
- Be a pimp.
- $ave Encyclopedia Dramatica, they're broke! WE NEED THE FUCKING MONEY!!!
- Buy thousand$ of low priced tran$$exual hookers in a third world country.
- Purchase gift$ for a camwhore from their wishlist.
- Enjoy the finer thing$ in life.
- Get your girl a diamond, since all women are materiali$tic harpie$ and if you don't, you'll never get laid.
- Get really good at forplay. By this I mean taking a girl to a Jewlry Store to get her lubed up.
- Rule at Nerd Poker because you can by all the best cards in Magic The Gathering, Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh.
- Light your cigars with $100 bills.
- Buy gabe butt$ech$.
- Get mugged.
- Have the ability to post on $omething awful's forums.
- Speak "the language of love."
- Be a Jew.
- Obtain happine$$ and porn!
- Buy a huge a$$ machine to divide by zero.
- Lo$e it
- Scam the living Shit out of Retards by investing in Derek Stewart's money making opportunity. See Youtube video below and call him for a chat.
And many many moar!?
Things equal to money
Things only weirdos feel are equal to money...
Things that are the complete opposite of money
- Encyclopedia Dramatica - see Irony
- Pieces of random scrap paper saying, "I.O.U." You is spelled with a 'Y'.
Things to do when you owe somebody money
- Postpone payment
- Ask for more time when he demands his money
- Tell him you have liquidity problem
- If he's a friend, start a fight for an entirely different reason. A person who doesn't want to talk to you is not likely to ask for money.
- Tell him he's too obsessed with money.
- Tell him he's shallow
- Just don't pay it
- Make somebody else pay it for you
- Pay half of the amount
- Change the subject
- Pay in a different currency
- Ask for more money
- Offer a partnership
- Offer stock option
- Pretend to forget about the amount and discuss about it forever
- Offer to pay it by second hand assets
- Ask for his IBAN account if the conversation occurs in offline environment.
- Offer to pay in person if the conversation is online
- Ask him to sue you
- Pay money to a gang to get rid of him -and you debt, eventually
Money makes you rich, and having more money than someone else makes them pwned. You can assess how rich and pwning you are on Adam Smith's Riches Calculator. The Calculator analyzes what you do when your toilet breaks:
- 9 - Your highly paid scientists have invented new organs that don't require you to take a dump, so you don't care that your toilet is broken. This is known as the don't give a shit level.
- 8 - You don't use a toilet any more, your Palestinian slave siphons the poo from your ass with his mouth while you sleep each night.
- 7 - The toilet attendant fixes the toilet as soon as it breaks without you noticing and then you buttrape him for not working hard enough probably.
- 6 - THE EQUILIBRIUM: you buy a new toilet.
- 4 - You try and save your wages to buy a new toilet but actually you spend it all on booze to drown the sorrows of your miserable life.
- 4b - Daddy buys you a new toilet. Worst. Birthday. Ever.
- 2 - You shit in the broken toilet, fall down and slice open your anus on the shards of whatever toilets are made of, causing you to stumble out of your bathroom with blood pouring out from behind.
- 1 - Courtney Love's merchandise profits.
Realistic representation of what happens when you get paid.
A slang term that is used to describe any form of money that is not the United States dollar. Funny Money is invariably more technically advanced than real money, and often shows its superiority through the use of multiple colors on a single bill, as opposed to the boring dollars monochromatic tones.
It is rumored that Europe's Funny Money, the Euro, has a coin that is actually worth as much as it buys.
NB - Ironically perhaps, the term 'funny money' is a term sometimes applied colloquially in Europe to counterfeit notes. Therefore if you're in Paris, Prague or erm... Scunthorpe then bear in mind you really don't want to fill your wallet up with the stuff, irrespective of what's been said above. Not to be confused with furry money, which is money used in transactions to purchase animal sex.
To test this theory we hired a troop of scientists and stuff.
Experiment 1 - dollars as Monopoly money
Admittedly dollars do not have the right numbers on the front but use of an orange crayon can soon convert them. Like Lioncash.
Experiment 2 - as Coke straws
Monopoly money is easier to roll but is a bit small unless you have a Jew nose. Dollars have the advantage of already having traces of cocaine on them and so CSI can't prove it was you.
Experiment 3 - as cigar lighters
Monopoly money burns a bit too fast but then it cheaper than using dollars to transfer fire. Both dollars and Monopoly notes can theoretically be used to roll joints, but they burn shittily, taste shitty and the ink gives you cancer.
Experiment 4 - as toilet paper
Dollars don't allow your fingers to burst through, but Monopoly money is softer if you have piles.
Money, get away. Get a good job with good pay and you're okay. Money, it's a gas. Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash. New car, caviar, four star daydream, Think I'll buy me a football team. Money, get back. I'm all right jack keep your hands off of my stack. Money, it's a hit. Don't give me that do goody good bullshit. I'm in the high-fidelity first class traveling set And I think I need a lear jet. Money, it's a crime. Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie. Money, so they say Is the root of all evil today. But if you ask for a raise it's no surprise that they're Giving none away.
A small organ lodged behind the prostate and ahead of the rectum, in the general region known as the taint. ED routinely encourages its users to stimulate this organ and ejaculate money that can in turn be given to ED so that it can continue bringing you lulz.
Of course, everybody knows that's a scam. Should it have been true though, the solution instead of giving money would be to stop going to EncyclopediaDramatica, so you wouldn't invade their precious little wimpy baww bandwidth.
- Bernie Madoff
- Rape dollars
- I go chop your dollar
- Operation LIONCASH
- So Cash
- Filthy beggars
is part of a series on
[Go Live One]