⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
The choice IRC client for nearly all Windows users, mIRC was invented in 1995 by famous Palestinian Khaled Mardam-Bey. It has since then been used to provide lulz and warez for generations of chatters all over the world.
- You can connect to IRC!!!1
- If you're on a channel and type text, other people on the channel can read it. When used correctly, this method is widely acclaimed as being a major source of lulz on the internets.
- When you're on a channel and someone types text, you can read it. Used together with the previous method, this boosts the lulz factor well over 9000.
- Recently-added UTF-8 support. This pisses off linux nerds to no end, as they no longer can claim to pwn you with their ability to type Tibetan characters.
- Unrestricted shareware. In a smart move to further piss off Linux nerds, the creator of mIRC has given you the possibility to troll people without saying a word. Join a channel of GPL advocates, wait for the /CTCP VERSION requests, and enjoy.
- Send filez to pplz!
- Understandable interface. This also pisses off the Linux crowd, but they hate to admit it.
- Was (probably) not made by Jews.
- Doesn't support gay.pl. However, the (file) closet is full of mIRC scripts that have annoying colors and let you play with nuke options. Be proud of your allegedly heterosexual self! Get violent if someone questions you!
- Can't run with only a command-line interface, but those are for nerds anyway.
- Lacks boobs, and will consistently refuse to perform fellatio no matter how good your scripting skills are. Despite this, for many people mIRC is the closest they'll ever get to having a girlfriend.
- Using mIRC helps international terrorism.
- Lacking native support for the late 1990s phenomenon, AOLSAY
Trolling mIRC Users
- Tell them that mIRC is inferior to any other clients.
- Tell them that mIRC scripting language is inferior to any other languages.
- Tell them that scripting in mIRC makes you a script kiddie.
- mIRC Homepage
- Lots of mIRC scripts to play with.
- Lots more scripts. Also, a pretty active site.
- Version specific scripts. Pretty dead now-a-days.
is part of a series on
Please visit the IRC PORTAL for more