⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Add pixplzkthnx to KonamiPlz to be adding some pix now kthnx. Consult the image selection process for help, or just google up some pix.
Plz remove this notice once there are plenty of pix.
Konami is a
video game company media conglomerate from Japan that is responsible for the likes of parasitic dancing games, card games (courtesy of screwing Upper Deck in the ass out of Yu-Gi-Oh cards) and shitty stealth-based games with more emphasis on cutscenes than actual gameplay. The company has also been known to produce action figures, Olympics training facilities in Japan and anime, usually involving loli.
In the 1980s, Konami had a reputation for producing brilliant titles on the NES that many a gamer would play for hours on end. Around that time, Nintendo was the industry's mod and limited its third party companies to producing only a handful of titles every year for its NES, believing that it's the authoritive power of the game industry. In response, Konami established a fake company known as Ultra Games that distributed more of its crap into the states, as well as a European equivalent called Palcom.
As the late 90's passed by, Konami's developers woke up and smelled the coffee. They figured that if they start making games with painfully drawn out and nonsensical storylines, they could make millions and release more of them. Additionally, they thought of producing lackluster music games which would soon spawn to numerous sequels, titles and spin-offs, providing more J-Pop crap to satisfy the weeaboo crowd. But since other game companies out there are giving more drama to their fans, Konami is an entity that not many people would care about.
The Konami Code
In almost every single one of its games, Konami puts in a special cheat code that gives lesser players extra lives or power-ups. While using the code in the NES version of Contra gives you thirty lives, they've managed to pull a dick move on players who'd enter the same code in the Super NES port of Gradius III, which destroys your ship instead of giving you full power-ups.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
The only reason for the survival of Konami is Metal Gear Solid.
- Yu-Gi-Oh -- Like Pokemon except the characters are playing with cards. Recently, they've decided to screw over Upper Deck for distribution rights of the cards in America.
- Metal Gear Solid -- A gigantic mindfuck of a series involving nuclear proliferation, stealth gameplay, hour long cutscenes, crazy villains, frequent homages to Hollywood flicks, nanomachines, and muscle men in formfitting bodysuits.
- Castlevania -- Action game about typical pretty boys hunting vampires.
- Silent Hill -- Survivor horror dreck similar to Resident Evil except you try to keep the main character from getting raped. Features the Internet's favorite video game rapist, Pyramid Head.
- Dance Dance Revolution -- Arcade romp enjoyed by fatties, emo kids and weeaboo.
- Pop'n Music -- Similar to DDR but with cartoon furries.
- Beatmania IIDX -- Similar to Pop'n Music but without cartoon furries.
- Contra -- Muscle bound toughie shoots a gang of aliens that look like xenomorphs.
- Frogger -- Old arcade time waster about a frog who am looking for frog. The granddaddy of all Combat Amphibians related games.
- Rumble Roses -- Wrestling game that consists of only lesbians.
- Zone of the Enders -- Mecha fighter from the same guy behind MGS.
- Gradius -- A shmup in which the object of the game is to not touch anything onscreen.
- Suikoden -- Teh best game ever.
Konami is known to contain large quantities of MGS. Consume with caution.
Owning one of these proves that you have no life.
They're even guilty of tracing.
Konami does Rule 63 of their own characters...in loli form!
Screen from next gen remake of Konami's SNES classic Sparkster.
- Gradius 5.JPG
Typical Gradius gameplay; this is only the first boss.
- Ddr fatty.gif
DDR: Heart-Attack Edition
Konami is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.