⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Jumped the shark
Jumping the Shark originated from the 1970s show Happy Days, when the Fonz literally jumped a shark in one episode. It was all downhill from there. Since then, the term has been used to discuss TV series. It is now applied to nearly anything that might potentially have a climax. It may also refer to a show that had previously climaxed, and is now relying on gimmicks to keep it moving. The phrase is used by douchebags who consider themselves original and cool because of their early involvement (as fans, not contributors of any kind) with a series which was once obscure but later became popular (e.g. Aqua Teen Hunger Force and The Simpsons), because any change means that the creators of the show are evil money-grubbing bastards who don't care about their audience.
Stuff that's Jumped the Shark
- Happy Days, itself. Otherwise, you wouldn't be reading this.
- Encyclopedia Dramatica
- Your mom
- The internetz (disputed)
- Old memes
- New memes
- Forced memes
- All other memes
- George Bush
- Using the word "nigger"
- You. Face it, fingering your 12-year old sister in her sleep was your Magnum Opus, and it's all downhill now.
UncyclopediaCan't jump the shark if you always suck
- The Sompsurns
- Family Guy
- South Park
- 4Chan, and anybody that disputes this is a faggot for sure, and probably did WTC.
- SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM
- TV Tropes
- The phrase "jumped the shark" (after douchebags overused it and applied it to every show and every thing ever made)
- At least a million faggots will defend their favorite cult shows by saying it didn't jump. PROTIP: Troll for maximum lulz.
- Most things on the internet jumped the shark at least 100 years ago, including the phrase 'jumping the shark', which indiefucks have replaced with 'jumping the couch' following Tom Cruise's last blubbering Oprah appearance.
- If you think something has jumped the shark, you're wrong! They have already sucked the entire time, it just took you five & of half seasons of wasting your fat fuck away in a pile of doritos to realize it!
- NEW!! Movies no longer Jump The Shark. They
Jumped the shark is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.