⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
InuYasha is the classical tale of a girl and her dog-wolf-demon. Set in the Sengoku feudal era, Japanese jailbait schoolgirl Kagome travels to the past through her grandfathers wishing well and arrives in the past. She finds the Japan of yore was inhabited by demons and rednecks (who presumably interbred to form the modern Japanese population) and meets pedo-necro-zoophile InuYasha pegged to a tree by a magic arrow. Fulfilling her female duty to immediately fuck everything up, Kagome unleashes InuYasha from the tree and also destroys the shikon no who-gives-a-shit into the tiny sacred jewel shards all in the first episode. Consequently, InuYasha, once a powerful demon with super rape powers, is demoted from pitcher to catcher and must literally respond to Kagome's beck and call.
—dear god help us all
Most of the first episodes revolve around InuYasha trying to hunt down his ex-girlfriend's corpse so he can fuck it for old times' sake. Kagome is ok with this because IRL Kagome is obviously dying alone, which is the main reason she has a furfag, pervert, a whiny old slut and her pet cat for friends. Arguably, the medieval Japanese setting might just be Kagome's delusional autism-induced fantasy land and Kagome just snapped her spine and went into a coma after jumping into the well.
For the rest of the series Kagome gets in trouble prompting her to yell "INUYAAASHAAAAA", to which he replies "KAGOOMEEEEEEE" (sometimes it's the other way around, and happens over 50 times in an episode). There's also a bunch of stupid fights which they always lose. Rinse and repeat for 167 TV episodes, four movies, 56 manga volumes and a twelve year run on Adult Swim. Nothing ever fucking happens.
Sometimes, the plot changes to center around Inuyasha's cross-dressing pedophile older brother Sesshomaru at random moments. The only reason he's around at all is probably because yaoi fangirls think he's hot, and often write incestuous fanfics involving him and Inuyasha. Sesshomaru is also accompanied by a token loli to appease the pedos, and to satisfy his own pedo desires when the show isn't revolved around him.
Video Examples of the plot
- Inuyasha (Pronounced as "In-your-washer"): Typical butthurt hero. He's half-demon because his mom was constantly whoring herself out to all the furries in town, thus, he was born with cat ears (no, they don't look like dog ears at all). He got pinned to a tree for over 9000 years by a single arrow, because he fails just that hard. He's constantly bitching because he loves two different girls, despite the fact that THEY'RE BOTH THE SAME BITCH, and that he's a frickin' demon, and therefore could just take any pussy he wants. He's got a sword that grows when you hold it complete with a furry hilt. Inuyasha's main goal is to yiff with both the corpse and the schoolgirl (which are both the same chick by some fucked up Quantum Leap logic).
- Naraku : Ancient Japan's Vladimir Putin complete with Soviet army. Also luvs VODKA VODKA All he does is crush poor demon souls with his merciless Socialist-Communist ideology and then reform them from artists, musicians and hippies into productive doctors, scientists or officers. Naraku spams Inuyasha with a bunch of poverty-stricken capitalist demons and then runs away on a Segway. He also loves to spam Inuyasha with fake Flash Player downloads. He loves it to kill his enemies with a gas, which is called Miasma.
- Kagome : A clone of Kikyo who likes torturing Inuyasha, getting kidnapped at least 100 times and saying she's not Kikyo. If she just said "YES, I AM KIKYO!" then the 2,042,904,209 episode series would have never existed, saving humanity. In combat, she basically stands around saying "EENOOYAASHAA" over and over, and can very rarely be seen shooting magical arrows from her vagina which never have any effect. She goes back and forth through time by going through a magical well that only her and Inuyasha can use for no explained reason. Apparently there wasn't enough room for plot in 558 fucking chapters.
- Kikyo : A dead chick made of clay who used to be some magical priestess but now is just a zombie who falls off cliffs and eats souls. Inuyasha and Naraku both want her hot, decaying ass, even though she wants to kill them both. She's a total emo, as throughout the series when she's alive (she dies like 500 fucking times), she just walks around looking at shit and not talking.
- Miroku : Like every guy on /b/, he will fuck anything with tits and has a hole in his hand so he can go fuck himself, too. Only exists to provide the standard animu pervert jokes. In the past he was cursed by Naraku with the Carpal Tunnel Curse in his right hand. He gets raped in the ass if any of Naraku's stupid little bug things get sucked into his black hole. The endless black hole in his hand is just another one of InuYasha's many plot holes.
- Sango : A brunette dominatrix who tries everything to save her 11 year old brother. She wants cock but hides it by raping her pet cat/fox-thing, Kirara, when nobody is looking. She agrees to live with Miroku later even though he didn't agree to stop fondling other women, and afterwards still won't let him grope her ass like the cocktease she is. Miroku later turns her into a baby farm. She uses a giant tampon in battle, and refuses to attack with it unless she can shriek "HIRAIKOETZ" at the top of her lungs; which of course makes for a stealthy attack. She is as useless in combat as Kagome, but is marginally hotter with a greater ass and allows for threesomes in fanfiction.
- Shippo : A fox demon who is always wanting yiff from a "human female." He's fucking useless and his only power is turning into a mushroom or a pink balloon thing and getting lolis to
ride his 2 inch ten-year-old dickas shown in episode 16 he has no genitalia, he was castrated and penectomized in his very early childhood; did you never ask yourself why the fuck he sounds like a girl? He constantly bitches about everything and everyone, despite the fact that he literally does nothing for the group.
- Sesshomaru aka the Gaylord of the western lands : Inuyasha's incredibly boring, crossdressing older brother. Primary source of InuYasha fangirl orgasms. He spends his time having sword-waving contests with Inuyasha (he loses almost every time), moping that "daddy didn't love him enough" and fucking the six year old girl that follows him around. He seems withdrawn and quiet, but is in fact a borderliner.
- Jaken : Sesshomaru's pet Jew. He resembles the unholy offspring of a Smurf and a Battletoad. He just runs around not doing anything, like most of the characters in the series.
- Rin : Annoying little girl who follows Sesshoumaru and won't shut the fuck up after she decides to stop being mute. Her purpose in plot is predictably nil, except for a few times where she's predictably kidnapped.
- Koga : A furfag wolf that wants Kagome's little virgin ass but in truth, he just wants to get a good fisting from Inuyasha. Last of his tribe, pack alpha, yada yada yada... He is constantly butthurt about everything and is never seen without his incestuous inbred fuckpals.
- Kohaku : Sango's little "special" brother. He dies near the beginning but gets brought back by Naraku (also a famous Necrophiliac) as a zombeh!! He spends the entire show drooling and doing a whole lot of NOTHING. Everyone knows the only reason he's there is to appease the dangerously boy-hungry pedo masses.
- Kanna: Albino loli who says like 3 words during the entire series. She has a gay little mirror that allows her to watch porn or some shit. Naraku spawned her, probably by fucking a soft serve ice cream machine. Her name translated means "duck shit."
- Kagura : Some dumb whore who was spawned after Kanna. She uses her fan to direct her flatulence at her foes, and is notable as the only character in the series who both participated in combat and had plot relevance. She gets a boner for Sesshoumaru and refuses to let Naraku rape her, so he pwns her and she deflates or some shit, thus ending possibly the only piece of interesting plot present during the series.
- Kaede : Kikyo's sister, and great in bed. Her role in the series is to be a whiny old whore and little else. Spams "ye" and "yonder" in EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE which makes about as much sense as Nazis speaking with British accents.
- Totosai: Some creepy old fart who is always on meth and flies around on a three-eyed bull. He created Inuyasha's sword with his mighty banhammer.
The Band of Seven
The Band of Seven is noted as the only season where the episodes had a linear plot line instead of the usual two filler episodes, something plot related, two more filler episodes, rinse and repeat. Basically, a band of rapists who died at least 100 years ago were resurrected by Naraku last Thursday so he could have a necrophilic orgy, which he intended to have on top of a magical mountain with a l337 shield hack. This plan backfired however, Eeeenoooyaaaashaaaaaa and his merry band of filler characters managed to troll them all to death, which is not very impressive considering several members were quite obviously retarded (this applies to both the Band and Inuyasha's entourage).
- Kyokotsu - Giant tree-thing whose weapon is a huge anal bead on a string. He is a closet furry and tried to yiff the wolf demons, but Koga showed up and gave him AIDS.
- Jakotsu - A slightly retarded tranny who faps whenever he sees Inuyasha. His weapon is an infinitely long multi-segmented dildo which he uses to rape people during unnecessarily long battles. He dies when Renkotsu penetrates his flesh and steals his jewel, much to the BAWWWW of fangirls everywhere.
- Mukotsu - Drug-addled stumpy little fuck. His weapon is bong smoke, but Sesshoumaru, not one to give into peer-pressure, is straight edge and says NO. Tries to rape Kagome (no, rly) but forces Sesshoumaru to kill him when he spies Kagome's cunningly-concealed penis.
- Renkotsu - Severely Aspergers Hare Krishna who likes burning things. Was able to make Ginkotsu into a tank despite the time frame for the show being somewhere in the Middle Ages. Gets killed by Bankotsu for killing his butt-buddy.
- Ginkotsu - Some kind of cyborg/tank with Down Syndrome, his weaponry consists of various S+M toys concealed about his person.
- Suikotsu - Lazy plagiarism of Wolverine. He apparently loves himself soem loli. Has two personalities, but both of them love the CP, the personality change just denotes his fetishes, as regular Suikotsu prefers guro.
Inuyasha: NARAKU! Let's go get him with full knowledge that he'll just puss out when he's in danger!
Naraku: Now you must deal with my latest puppet thing I jizzed out last episode!
Sango: HIRAIKOTSU! *her attack has no effect* Oh well, I guess I should stop trying and do FUCKING NOTHING FOR THE ENTIRE BATTLE NOW.
Miroku: Don't worry, I'll just use my
deus ex machina magic hand thing! OH NOES IT'S THE deus ex machina BUGS AGAIN!
Sango: Stop grabbing my ass god-fucking-damnit!
Shippou: DERP DERP DERP I'M JUST A FEW SECONDS OF FILLER DERP DERP DERP
Naraku: Blah blah Shikon Jewel blah blah Inuyasha blah blah I'm a trap blah blah!
Sesshoumaru: MmmMmmMmm Here I am, mysterious and pretty MmmMmmMmm
Jaken and Rin: DEEERRP FILLER FILLER FILLER LOL RIN IS SO KAWAII ^______________^
Sesshoumaru: Something about Tetsusaiga, nobody is listening by this point anyway
Kagura: We're here for no reason!
Kanna: Watch out for my mirror that doesn't actually do anything!
Inuyasha: Stfu plz
Koga: HEY KAGOME LOVE TRIANGLE LAST OF MY PEOPLE ETC.
Inuyasha: Back off creep. I want to stand in the front. (okay, this one is for real)
Kagome: [email protected]#%2265427892NEJETKRTGNWRJHTIRT
Shippou: HURP DE DURP
Inuyasha: Haha, Naraku is nearly dead w00tz0rs
Naraku: Yo holmes, smell you later!
Inuyasha: FUCKING BUBBLE AND HEARTH FUCK YOU BLIZZ
Sesshoumaru: I'm leaving now, despite the fact I never even clarified why I came in the first place.
Jaken: Mmm, Lord Sesshoumaru, durka durka Me Lord durka durka
Miroku: Hey anyone want to have my baby?
YouYe are all fucking useless pieces of shite.
Inu Yasha Fandom
Most of the fans that like Inuyasha are awesome like Inuyasha too, seeing as they spend most of their time watching Inuyasha posters and spamming animu forums with yaoi fanfics that are filled with exclamation points and fail. Most of them are otherkin and cosplay anything with dog or cat ears, even if it's a pot of steamy shit.
Many will post crappy YouTube tributes (which all have the same overused shitty fanart presented in a well-made slideshow) or write TL;DR fanfiction explaining why Kagome/Kikyo/Sango/Shippo/Koga deserves Inuyasha. What they all fail to see is that Inuyasha is probably the least desirable personage in all of imagination.
Those who aren't writing about which slut or fag should hop on Inuyasha's cock write outlandish non-canonical pairings to Mary Sues and bad poetry. Even mentioning the possibility of the opposite pairing than the one suggested will send them into a rage of bad grammar, noncanon references, and their personal thoughts on the matter.
Although the series has ended, most are unaware of this fact and eventually will lose interest and become obsessed with the latest anime showing on Adult Swim. More is on the way, however, so expect this faggotry to go on forever.
Every single Inuyasha fan writes these. We don't know why they are so obsessed with it, we think it has something to do with the fact that they're all inbred themselves or they were molested and liked it.
None the less, here is an example....
- Action: 4 (They try to cover up lack of plot by having the characters constantly fighting the monster-of-the-week)
- Lulz: 3 (5 after you realize the script is mainly "KAGOOOOOOOMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" "INUUUYASHAAAAAA!" "KAGOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" "INUUUUYASHAAAAA!!!!" sometimes you get a "KIKYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
"INUYASHA!"Kikyo never says anything.)
- Furfaggotry: Over 9000! So much, that one glance at it could explode your head all over the sidewalk outside of the electronics store, and if it doesn't explode your head you will have a sudden craving to go to San Francisco.
- Guro: -100. There is no gore, just bones.
- Superdemon-Inuyasha - totally does not trace.
- Boxxy - Once tried selling an InuYasha messenger bag for $999,999.99. You'd buy it.
- BoA-sang some shitty song for one of the endings.
- Adult Swim
- Twilight -also appeals to the fat 16 year old girl demographic.
- Professional Inuyasha artwork
- Nice scan quality.
- TVTropes spells out how generic InuYasha really is.
Inuyasha is part of a series on
Visit the Anime Portal for complete coverage.