⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
- makes vague references on their LiveJournal about "a close friend" saying "something" that was "hurtful / mean / totally BS !!1!1" about a person, but will not name the person because they are a pussy coward who simply wants attention;
- sends you an email saying that your enemy / boyfriend / girlfriend / best friend said something horrible about you to your enemy / boyfriend / girlfriend / best friend about your eating disorder / furry tendencies / fat ass / l4ck of sk1llz / utter sluttiness;
- posts a picture of themselves and doesn't get the fawning adoration they were seeking in the first place;
- incessantly vandalizes an entry on Encyclopedia Dramatica, thereby prompting a WikiWar;
- gets defriended from another person's LiveJournal;
- Creates websites that are intended to make someone look bad
- gets into an argument on a message board over nothing more than semantics; and / or,
- sleeps around in their online community and then talks about it incessantly for the next few years.
There have been those who find great amusement in exploiting Internet drama, the most notorious being the LJDrama staff, who have made an art out of it. Israblog community has been known to promote internet drama by its special structure, which includes a populars list, hot debate of the day list, birthdays of the day list and more of the like.
People Who Live Off of OTI Drama
Internet drama is part of a series on
Visit the LiveJournal Portal for complete coverage.
is part of a series on serious business
Free Speech • Identity theft • Irony • Internet asshole • Internet Celebrities • Internet disease • Internet drama • Internet humanitarians • Internet Law • Internet lawsuit • Internet lawyer • Internet stalking • Internet tough guy • Internet Vigilante Group • Operation Falcon Punch • Swatting • World Wide Web Consortium
People & Organizations
2cash • Alan Turing • Casey Serin • David Hockey • Dear Cis People • Doxbin • Fast Eddie • Grace Saunders • Hallcats Squadron • Jessi Slaughter • Mary Bell • Meek Mill • Kittens • Maja Schmidt • Missy • Niggest Crook Force • Psychopath • Vloggerheads • WEB SHERIFF