⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
|File:Merge-arrows.gif||It has been suggested that this article should be merged with Social Justice. To find out moar, spam the goddamn talk page.|
Internet Humanitarianism is a severe form of internet disease which existed throughout the world for centuries, but started to accelerate during the coming of the web 2.0. Internet Humanitarians are frequently referred to as Internet Paladins.
Symptoms of Humanitarianism
- Claiming to act purely to help others, despite being purely for their own benefit.
- Selfless, until they realize no one around is regretful
- Value vigilantism, until they're the ones being vigilante
- Value freedom of speech, until their privacy is broken
- Value open source, until their system breaks
- Value socialism, until they are broke from paying for Niggas' health care.
- Value morality, until the world finds out about their own mistakes.
- Value the opinion of others, unless it's critique, then you are hater.
- Believe in the power of the people, until they realize they can't dictate what happens, X is not your personal army.
- Starting an internets genocide against all trolls.
- Falling in love while using a random loli's pictures.
Known internet humanitarians
- Mark Zuckerberg - Valuing the "free flow of information" (i.e. your dox and noodz) on the internet.
- Mission: MySpace - Killing over 7000 MySpace profiles, but not for the lulz and getting on TV for it. Also doing the same stupid shit on YouTube and Failbook now.
- Jude's Army - This bitch started the most fucked-up shitstorm ever to hit MySpace. Having three e-boyfriends simultaneously while baiting pedophiles was only the tip of this rapidly melting iceberg that nearly resulted in one man's suicide.
- Argent009 - Stating that his concerns are only about protecting his internet friends.
- CircaRigel - YouTube vigilante, before the YTV were pwned.
- Irish282 - Another YouTube vigilante
- Violetkitty411 - Like argent009, protecting her subscribers, but never herself.
- Kathy Sierra - Fighting for blogging rights (moar liek BAWWWing rights, amirite??)
- Michael Crook - Craigslist vigilante.
- ItalianStallionette - Was allegedly making stuffed bears
- Jamie Baillie - Trying to remove anything that offends him.
- GayDiamond - Threatening to report Anonymous for raping
herit with the lulz, or as sheit calls them, L.U.L.Z.
- Jimmy Wales - Wikipedia flounder and porn impresario.
Known IRL humanitarians
The only fags that care about other people are just desperately craving attention, negating whatever humanitarian impact they were trying to have in the first place.
Including Especially Oprah and Bono.
|Internet Humanitarianism is part of a series on Internet Humanitarianism|
[Click to Expand]
is part of a series on
|Web 2.0 Concepts|
Social networking • Social networking sites • Blogging • Blogosphere • Hashtag • Memorial Page Tourism • PHP • Hypercube • Podcasting • Wikiing • Ajax • Ruby on Rails • Internet Humanitarianism • X is not your personal army • Unfriending • Unsubscribing • User-generated content • iTunes Store • Verification
|Web 2.0 Sites|
anonmgur • Answerbag • Bebo • Blingee • Blogtv • Broadcaster • Buzzfeed• ChaCha • Del.icio.us • DeviantART • digg • Dreamhost • DuckDuckGo • eBay • Facebook • Farm Town • Foursquare • Gossip Report • Hawkee • Hulu • Instagram • justin.tv • Klout • last.fm • LiveJournal • LiveVideo • mycrib • MySpace • Newgrounds • Ning • Rap Genius • Reddit • Salon • slashdot • Stickam • Tay • Tumblr • Twitter • Wikipedia • Xanga • Yahoo! Answers • YouTube
|People of Web 2.0|
Internet Humanitarianism is part of a series on
Visit the Social Justice Portal for complete coverage.