⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Imagine Dragons is an alternative rock band who skyrocketed to fame riding Jesus' dick (seriously they were a Christian band). Other than being astonishingly racist in their magnum opus, they really have not done much other than demonstrate themselves to be resounding faggots beyond redemption.
- Dan Reynolds - Started off playing music with the drummer. Totally closeted homosexual as he comes from a Christian band.
- Daniel Wayne Sermon - Is an effeminate Jesus look alike (well at-least the one that tries to be).
- Daniel Platzman
- Ben McKree
- Radioactive - Widely heralded as the video that pushed Donald Trump into the 2016 race. In the video, some young girl brings in a teddybear to a gladiatorial combat event hosted, of course, by Mexicans. The Mexicans enjoyed throwing money at the monster and beating the shit out of the other stuffed animals while the white (and whiteish guys) played music in jail. The pink teddybear then engages in the typical gay underdog battle with the bad ass purple hipster. After the pink bear defeats the monster and kills Mexicans it decides to imprison the leader presumably ending the Mexican monster battling. Then a presumably Jewish woman frees the men feeling troll's remorse.
- Demons - Communist gay song that supposedly rips off a Like a Prayer by Madonna (found this out from a YouTube comment on their video lol).
- Shots - The main reason behind this article. Incredibly ironic lyrics given that in Demons he boasts about trying to help people. Try singing this follow up song and see where it takes you.
- Roots - Bragging about being black and obsessing of when he was a kid.
- Gold - Brags about other people making shit awesome since they cannot do this themselves.
Imagine Dragons is part of a series on
Visit the Music Portal for complete coverage.