⚠️ Final stages: EDiting to re-open shortly ⚠️
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Somehow still going? You can check statistics for more information)
Æ Imageboard (Delayed, work to be resumed at a later date)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch Status: Merch is in. Waiting for USPS envelopes to mail out.
Hypnosis is some kind of Sleep Technique which provides you to do or to tell something you dont want while you´re sleeping ,so you can save energy for the rest of the Day.
Hypnosis or Persuasion is an Invention of Scientology´s very own Psychiatrists Team (RTC) and is a part of Auditing.
Influence is the Beginning of Hypnotizing some one to join $cientology, later to pay untill financial Ruin for Courses, to disconnect from their relatives,friends and Family and finally to Sign teh Contract to join teh Sea Org for a billion Years, and even to commit suicide/\kill an supposed enemy (SP) or destroying critics lives.
Principles of persuasion
According to Robert Cialdini in his book on persuasion, he defined six "weapons of influence":
- Liking: people like those who like them
- Reciprocity: people repay in kind
- Social proof: people follow the lead of similar others
- Consistency: people align with their clear commitments
- Authority: people defer to experts
- Scarcity: people want more of what they can have less of
Methods of persuasion
By appeal to reason:
- Logical argument
- Scientific method
By appeal to emotion:
- Presentation and Imagination
Exemples of Mass Hypnosis
- A complete Nation and even moar.
- $cientology and other Sects/Cults:
- Spiritual Seekers.
- Lonely, weak people with family problems seeking for some place in a community.
- people who wanna became better humans.
- People who feel exploited by their Governments.
- From Common World Religions Disappointed People seeking for an Alternative.
- How to hypnotize fish
- How to seduce Women through Hypnosis
- Kaa VFX - of course it's a fetish too
- WarpMyMind.com: Hypnosis gone bad
- Isabella Valentine
- Neuro Linguistic Programming NLP
- Hypno School
- other site
- make Money Faggotry with hypnosis like teh Scilons do
- how do
- for Warriors
- Satanic Cults and M1ndC0Ntr0L
Hypnosis is part of a series on
Visit the Truth Portal for complete coverage.