⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
In the beginning...
In the beginning of Hyphy, there were a lot of people who wanted to dance to rap, but couldn't dance. So a bunch of rappers decided that they would make music about getting "stupid" and dancing like you were a retard. Many people from the Bay Area liked this shit, so they made "The Bay" the capital of the Hyphy movement.
There are many dances and other cool things you can do to get Hyphy. Mainly
- Ghostride the Whip - Get out of your car (
Escalade on 30 inch rims1999 Buick Century on 24's with sparkly green paint) while it's in neutraldrive and dance on it.
- Gas Brake Dip - Alternate your foot on the gas pedal and the brake. You can usually do this two or three times before you need to buy a new transmission.
- Thizz Face - Make a contortion on your face like you smell some piss. This is usually what happens when you take some thizz, or Ecstasy.
- Put Yo Stunna Shades On - Put 'em on...plain and simple, as long as yo stunna shades has Cartier frames.
- Shake Dem Dreads - Dumb-ass retards with dreadlocks shake them so they can feel welcome and respected with the Bay Area!
- Sydeshow - a bunch of nigras congregate in the parking lot of Grocery Outlet and start getting hyphy, ghostriding their whips and shakin' dem dreads. Because the Oakland Police Dept. are a bunch of tardbags, this usually goes on for an hour or two before a bunch of Y T with roid rage come and pull their guns. Once in awhile someone gets too close to a Camaro doing a burnout and is made in an hero, except the community laughs about what a dumbass they were, rather than flooding their MySpace with wagnsty poetry.
An alternate method of getting hyphy is to smoke a lot of meth.
Mac Dre, the "Hyphy Overlord" was killed by taking Thizz. He was about to go into the Guinness Book of World Records by being the person to make the longest thizz face when he died from taking Ecstasy. It wasn't actually the Ecstasy that killed him, it was that he choked on the pill and none of the niggas around knew how to perform the Heimlich Maneuver or call 911. It's also worth mentioning that Mac Dre was about to go into Guinness as the world record holder for the largest set of lips on a gentleman of color, but he died before they could do anything to recognize his heritage.
Although many people were saddened by Mac Dre's death, all of the things that caused Mac Dre to die are still being performed every day. Hyphy's most commercial hit was "Tell Me When To Go" by E-40, who is now famously known for making shit wine and being an Oreo with Crunkcore bands. Other coons, such as Count Blackula, have made repeated attempts to take control of Hyphy culture by sparking civil war between sparking a civil war between the BAY BITCHES and 124 Street dreadshakers, or some other made-up groups who haven't really existed since Universal bought out the rights. Of course, it goes without saying, the people who created and were involved in the Hyphy movement now have so little serotonin left in their brains, due to massive E and cough syrup intake, that they are absolutely unemployable.
Hyphy is part of a series on
Visit the Music Portal for complete coverage.