⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Housepets! , written by Rick Griffin, real name Wesley Hamilton, is accepted among furfags as the new best furry webcomic around since Ozy and Millie. As such, it is still complete shit. Proving that nothing furry can remain innocent, even at the behest and hard work of "Housepets!" creator Rick Griffin (btw, his fursona is a furret), the comic has become fodder for Rule 34. Recently, the comic jumped shark when Rick decided to infuse his comic with sci-fi/fantasy mumbo jumbo that no one understands. Even hardcore fans are concerned that their innocent, uproariously hilarious comic has gone down the shitter.
- Peanut Butter Sandwich - A dog who belongs to the Sandwich family along with his sister he wants to fuck who, by the way, is a cat.
- Grape Jelly Sandwich - A cat who is Peanut's fuck-buddy. She likes to solve her problems with violence. Also everyone thought she was a boy.
- Tarot - Peanut's batshit insane, Pomeranian girlfriend. Turns out she was an Egyptian Dragon. And she's playing an intergalactic D&D game with a gryphon named Pete and a nine-tailed kitsune. Scientology in a nutshell.
- Spot - A dog superhero comic drawn and written by Peanut. Always used as filler when Rick is too preoccupied to draw a real comic.
- Bino - A dog who runs the Good Ol' Dogs Club that causes all the mischief. He has a much cooler brother. Is also a retard.
- Fox - Another fucking dog who's fuck buddy is the guy who tried to kidnap him. Also apparently he's smart.
- Sasha - Somehow more retarded than Peanut. She has an owner who drinks and rapes her, then locks her out of the house forcing King to cuddle with her.
- Joey - A dog who wishes he was a cat so much that he dresses up like one.
- Rex - A niggerdog. While not eating fried chicken he likes to choke small animals. He is in the gang and his owner is a negro.
- Maxwell - A snarky cat who is in love with Grape. Is a pretty cool guy, has a bite in his ear and doesn't afraid of doing nothing in the comic.
- Fido Byron - A K9 cop that is Bino's cooler brother and co-founder of the gang. Has an interspecies relationship with the cat Sabrina.
- Sabrina - A cat that is Fido's secret girlfriend.
- Tiger Arbelt - A dog who is named after a cat. Is teased because of it.
- Marvin Arbelt - Tiger's bro. He is also a cat.
- Zach Arbelt - A rabbit who is the catalyst of a cosmic chain reaction by opening the forbidden gate in the Mysterious Forest.
- King - A PETA member who stole Fox and then was being charged in the courthouse when a giant gryphon came out of no where and turned him from a human into a dog and now his butt buddy is the same dog he tried to kidnap. Fantards immediately loved King because he was an asshole. Also, Housepets! fans have transformation fetishes.
- Daisy - HI I'M DAISY!
There are also some humans but Rick decided to rip off Peanuts and ignore humans in favor of the more interesting lives of the titular Housepets. Seriously, Mr. Sandwich's beard is more interesting than half of the comics.
- Fox and King.jpg
Fox and King doing what they do best
- Grape rape.png
- Peanut and max.jpg
Housepets! is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.