⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
|Did you know|
GreenRaeper GreenRapist is a total eccentric, head (mal)administrator of WikiFur, and well known furfag. He's one of those e-heroes that loves waving the banner for all the furries who are weak, helpless, obese and still virgins. He ain't no fucking William Wallace though. Instead of hiding behind shitty facepaint in a blockbuster movie, he likes to crawl behind his grotesque fursona, all the while treating the rest of the 'net like utter trash.
He also likes to claim, probably falsely, to have a close association with King Jimbo of WikiLand, and does not hesitate to use his supposed “friends in high places” to win petty arguments over inconsequential shit, especially on Wikipedia and Wikia — where he is notorious for outing users and exposing them as trolls. One possible reason for this, which has been speculated over more than once, is due to him suffering from an urge to clean up the internets while keeping within Wikipedia's rubbery and flaccid “Choose your own Interpretation” rules via sophisms and quoting irrelevant Jimbo-isms, but the real motivation behind his overbearing need to rub his elite buddies in the faces of those who are unworthy of such famous company is, quite simply, because he is an ostentatious turd. A turd with fur, that is.
GreenReaper and TOW
The Wikipedia community has grown very tired of GreenReaper and his bullshit over the years. Most of his edits serve the purpose of promoting himself and his websites rather than improving the Wikipedia project, for instance he has written his personal website into several articles. However, his most annoying activity has been recreating the WikiFur article whenever he thinks that he will finally get away with it. To this day, it has been deleted three times each attempting leaving behind an AfD page filled with GreenReaper's childish behavior including canvassing for support on talk pages. He is also known to defend the practice of using Wikia as a reference, it's no wonder WikiFur is filled with "notable" vanity articles.
Deep down, GreenReaper is nothing but a sadistic bitch who will throw juvenile temper tantrums when things don't go his intended way. This has happened numerous times on Wikia, Wikipedia, and of course WikiFur. He also tries to act like a real reporter, but just copypastas articles from legitimate news sources. Anytime someone wants a neutral and un-biased article on Wikifag he immediately changes it back to suit his tastes.
Infuriating mannerisms that GreenRaeper just doesn't get the fucking hint about
—GreenRaeper on Wikia's New Style
GreenRaeper, throughout the cyberwebs, has been noted to have a number of infuriating mannerisms that showcase his patronizing, sycophantic yes-man attitude towards all that is serious business.
- GreenRaeper, like any internet prick, is liable to use a lot of fucking annoying emoticons rather liberally. And by liberally, it is meant that in any :-) fucking :-) response that he considers total pwnage :-) to :-) your :-) much more sound :-), reasonable :-) argument, he'll use them.
- He openly promotes the idea of a furry closet, in order to make 13 year old boys keep their sexual deviance to themselves. While this is an admirable cause, the occurrence of furries having their lives shattered and other Furcarthyism by being disowned is sharply down.
- GR has a fierce attachment to WikiFur, where he is head administrator. One can use this to provoke a lot condescending arguments and drama, and expose him for the meanie he really is — fyi, it wasn't Miltopia who first started garnering votes. :-).
- GreenRaeper, funnily enough, is also totally and utterly frigid. In #wikifur, his wikia's IRC channel on freenode, he does not permit yiffing at all. Given the normal furry's usual fucklust, one just has to wonder whether he feels any connection with the fandom at all, and isn't simply hanging out with because he has no IRL friends.
- What an attention whoring cunt. GreenRaeper, just like anyone else with a terminal case of unwarranted self-importance and shameless self promotion, feels the animalistic urge to whore out his Wiki. For example, here he decides to link to WikiFur, despite TOW having a vastly better article on LJ, and despite the fact that nobody gives a fuck about which furfag uses what.
- GreenRaeper is also a known pedophile who has a insatiable lust for young boys in fursuits, whom he lures back to his hotel room at conventions, then proceeds to sodomize with a soldering iron for hours on end.
- GreenRaeper is also from the UK and is in the U.S. on a work visa. ICE anyone?
- He graduated from the University of Bath in 2004 with student award for being "Most likely to become a serial killer".
GreenReaper kills WikiFur
Now, WikiFur had been on a steady downstream slope since 2008 or so. It was just apparent that furries no longer needed WikiFur when FurAffinity and e621 had already been documenting their drama for them. But of course, GreenReaper was not ready to let go of his dear website, and shamelessly tried to promote it all over the fucking place. Finally in 2010, one of GreenReaper's favorite people returned to WikiFur, a freedom fighter named Meepsheep. Now, long story short, GreenReaper banned him for no fucking reason. While his sysop crew were busy sucking up about his great work, one young furfag saw how much bullshit that was and decided to *gasp* question GreenReaper's decisions! Whilst repeating "how fucking dare she?" to himself, he replied with an inconclusive:
At this point, GreenReaper is preparing to purge his userbase of those dang dirty trolls that make valuable edits to his website! He immediately ordered his sysops to remove all lulz, even if it is actually important to the fandom.
—A WikiFur sysop on ED - but... but what about NPOV???
Ultimately, a few admins ditched the project, Xydexx left (but that's probably due to dox), Sirius Orionis was rejected his 15 minutes of fame, and GreenReaper once more proved himself to be the biggest asshole on the net.
—Proof that GreenReaper supports bestiality.
- GreenReaper's Personal Website.
- GreenRaeper on TOW
- GreenRaeper on WikiFur
- GreenRaeper's secret identity: Angela Beesley's husband
- GreenRaeper on Uncyclopedia
- GreenRaeper on SoFurry
- GreenRaeper on Inkbunny
- GreenRaeper on LinkedIn
- What the fuck is a meatball wiki? He's here, too!
GreenReaper is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.
GreenReaper is part of a series on
Visit the Wikipedia Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article November 14 & November 15, 2011|
Judge William Adams
EDF 2: Electric Boogaloo