Gravity Falls is an American animated comedy horror television series created by Alex Hirsch. It features two twins: a boy named Dipper who nobody gives a fuck about, and a girl named Mabel who is obsessed with vampires, pigs, glitter, and other girly shit. Like any other cartoon created in the last decade, it generated a huge fantard following consisting of tumblr 16-year-old girls and /co/'s usual base of sick fucks and manchildren, the latter of who find Mabel very sexy.
Dipper and his twin sister, Mabel, are sent to the town of Gravity Falls to visit their great uncle Stan who forces them into doing child labor because he's too busy creating schemes to rip people off (the perfect summer). There, Dipper finds a book describing many of the town's secrets. After that, the series presents genius plot twists, such as rainbow-barfing gnomes, Mexican mermaids and retarded presidents, and Dipper using the book's knowledge to impress Wendy, an employee of his great-uncle's workplace, who, despite being a blatant town bicycle, is not so dumb as to fall into such obvious pedobaiting.
Then, after over 9,000 episodes fighting against monsters and trying to make Dipper get into Wendy's pants, the Pines family lose the ownership of Stan's shack to their archnemesis, a fat kid named Gideon who is worshiped by the citizens of Gravity Falls like he was the second coming of Jesus. It is revealed that Gideon has a similar book to Dipper's, and he has been looking for other ones as they hold a mysterious source of great power. After Gideon finds out that Dipper has one of the books, an ultimate fight begins between him and the twins which involves a giant robot and a bus chase, which ends with Gideon been exposed as a fraud and a criminal to the whole town, making him get arrested more of pure butthurt of the town community after learning their idol conned them the entire time rather than the fact that he attempted to kill two children.
The first season of this show then ends with the revelation that Stan is also interested in the mysterious books, as he snatched Dipper and Gideon's books and took them to a hideout below the shack, where a strange gate resides. Stan uses the books to activate the gate, and the episode ends much to the uproar and shock of the audience. We then find out that Stan has a long lost twin and then some shit about Bill Cipher who totally destroys the world and makes it look like Mad Max!
- Mabel Pines: Dipper's sister. Mabel lives in a world of preteen novels (most are about vampires), funding her hopes of finding her one true love - which tend to land her in situations which require her brother's help, because if there's one thing that vampire novels teach, it's how to be an independent woman.
- Dipper Pines: Since Alex based Mabel off his own sister, this naturally means that Dipper is his Mary Sue. You know the drill, if one of the twins is a full-o-happy pills girl, the other one has to be a paranoid, skeptic baby dick.
- Bill Cipher: Kids these days, love demons. A Batshit Insane triangle who is an all powerful dream demon who knows everything. Wants to take the journals and bring forth the
apocalypseWeirdmaggeddon for massive lulz. Got pwned by Stan in the last episode after being tricked into his mind.
- Wendy Corduroy: Besides the oh so necessary crush that Dipper has on her, Wendy provides 15-year-old girl tits and ass to cover up the fact that the fans only care for Mabel's 12-year-old girl tits and ass. Probably the biggest lesbian in a kids cartoon since Buttercup from The Powerpuff Girls.
- Grunkle Stan: Dipper and Mabel's great uncle. A creepy old fuck with a creepy old shit museum that houses many of the series' plot devices.
- Great Uncle Ford: Grunkle Stan's brother. A freak with six fingers on each hand who Bill tricked into building a portal to his world so he could begin Weirdmaggeddon.
- Soos: If Patrick Star were a human, he'd still be a more dignified character than Soos. At least Patrick's most notable characteristic isn't believing that the mailman is a werewolf.
- Gideon: Your typical American obese kid who turns out to be Gravity Falls's beloved savior and the sworn enemy of Stan and Dipper, as well as another creepy fuck that wants to take Mabel for his wife. He has a book similar Dipper's, and tries to use it to make the Pines' existence miserable as much as he can.
- Robbie: An asshole douchebag who, like Dipper, loves Wendy - and of course, since he also loves Wendy, he has to be a complete asshole to Dipper. A shitty emo who thinks he's better than everyone.
- Pacifica Northwest: Mabel's rival who is more popular than her and is also one year older. She has perkier breasts.
As was already explained in the introduction, Gravity Falls is getting notorious for gathering pretty much the usual kind that infects any fandom of any animated series that was created recently and got insanely popular, which, in other words, are:
- Retards who do nothing but spam unfunny memes and gifs related with this show all over the Internets
- Sexual deviants who very likely suffer of mommy/daddy issues given how much they waste their time fapping to characters in a cartoon aimed at children
Unfortunately, the fandom of this series is also getting so huge that its immense faggotry is spreading like cancer, with Tumblr being the easiest example of what kind of place you can find the atrocities committed by the so-called fans.
The most infamous portion of this entire fandom. The people running the wiki are drama whores who, like all other wikias, help fund the gigantic vagina whore that is Wikia. The wiki boards are filled with furries, furfags, and manchildren, as well as more popularly, 12-15 year old faggots with an obvious addiction of cumming on their computer screens and bragging about their girlfriend. These gay faggots have no life and will dox your ass all they want while witch-hunting for those who aren't even teenagers yet (which is actually good, considering children around this age are extremely dumb despite how their faggot parents brag for them to be). Also, if you have an account and log into the chat, don't be surprised when you stumble upon any of those shitty anime-obsessed friendless weeaboos. Oh, and they force to you to log one edit in your contribs before entering into chat, though ironically, you can easily set up a spambot to spam the entire wiki (or rather, the whole Shitia network) and generate hundreds of edits in a single day. If you got banned for being a faggot, you can also pretend to be a different person while posing under a sock so the shit ain't workin' first of all.
is part of animated shows, a series on
Not to be confused with Animu
Cartoon Network & Adult Swim
Fox & Warner Bros