⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Google Chrome is one of the most lurid and shittiest web browsers known to man. It appeared last Thursday when a very funny webcomic was leaked. 4chan's /g/ and Something Awful's SH/SC orgasmed at the release of Chrome and dubbed it the "Windows killer". Luckily Google is an advertising company so the browser will keep all of your personal data, such as what websites you visit, safe. Wink wink. Since the last 100 years Google never made a stable browser and every single fucking day they release a beta version full with more and more bugs. Let's say you got 7 computers in your home which every computer has 4 systems. And Google releases another beta version full with popups and bugs. For fucks sake, are you gonna install every singe beta daily on all of your computers ????
The main feature of the browser is that it starts a new process for each tab opened to save internet spaces. This extends to advertisements, where all advertisements on a tab are opened in a new tab and the one you were viewing is closed. This is so you can view the advertisements with maximum pleasure and without being distracted by all that content on /b/.
- The browser incorporates many unique privacy elements such as direct transfer of your private data to the government for protection. Chrome has proven itself so fast that Comcast is now throttling the speeds of Chrome and Windows Anti Virus 2008 classifies it as a virus.
Colorful Design And Theme Faggotry
- Google powers it with copyright infringement; they made special Pokeballs to capture rare and valuable Pokemon like Metagross, whose brain is as powerful as four supercomputers. The Pokemon are used to power the browser as they slowly sap the life force from your computer.
- Chrome supports themes that won't fuck your browser up.
- Even worse, when you run Chrome and browse ED under Windows, you don't get the helpful Window/XP/WhateverDefender application installed under your machine's "Documents and Settings" folder and in your registry's "what to do with exe's" instructions that so enrich the Firefox and IE experiences.
- Chrome evaded the XSS attacks by Goatse Security.
It has some key differences from Firefox, like being able to drag tabs into separate windows (which Firefox can now do and Opera could always do) and that's about it. However, because it is made by Google, everyone overlooks the complete irrelevance of this browser.
Google has an app store which has thousands of extensions. Among thousands, only 10 of them are useful for you. Extensions help you not to see ads, get 1 year weather forecast, see your daily horoscope, be spammed by your recent emails, etc.
'Accidentally' delete your browsing history, search history, or simply just forgot about something you wrote 2 years ago? Don't worry, google has a copy saved. Thank you google!
Why you should switch
- Because Firefox 3 is complete shit. (especially sucks when draws a circle around the item you click on.)
- Open source
- Because nobody cares about rainbow blinkies anyway
- Beta = Leet Hacker
- Help Google take over the world
- More ads
- Increases your ram speed by 1 gigabyte
- Who need's privacy?
- XTREME SPEEDS
- Resembles Pokeball
- It prevents teh mukdipz from taking over your browser:
- Incognito Mode DELETES YOUR IP ADDRESS and lets you look at pr0n without your mom finding out:
- Google needs more computers to perfect Skynet.
The Jewish Takeover, a taxi driver writes
Prior to 9/11 the Jews were conspiring to take over the internet in an operation known only as Web 2.0. It was devolved in early 2000 as a predecessor to YouTube. However Netscape navigator proved to be to much of an opponent and Chrome was canceled. Use extreme caution while using Chrome as it is believed to emit mind-controlling radio waves to make you buy flu shots.
Some people didn't quite like the way Chrome's icon looked like. So they downloaded the source and painted the icon blue. Hence cometh Chromium.
Google Chrome is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.