(Redirected from Going postal)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Postal can refer to:
- The act of Going Postal; to attempt the act of committing a Mass Shooting.
- Postal 2, a video game in which the entire point is to commit mass murder.
- A shitty movie adaption of the above video game series, made by Uwe Boll.
- A postal worker; one who works for a Post Office.
The word "Postal" evolving to mean the act of a mass shooting arose in the late 1980s, after numerous postal workers shot up their office or the streets of America. More than 40 fags got pwn'd in over 20 incidents to date.
- School Shooting - the lulziest way of going postal
- Columbine - the most infamous one
- Anders Breivik - the grand champion of the act
- High Score