(Redirected from Gif War)Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are only two ways to end a gif war:
Note: This entry is filed under Drama-generating techniques, but it really is a Drama-escalating technique.
- One of the moderators posts a picture (only a few people can post entries).
- You reply to the post with a picture that "beats" that picture. Examples:
- A picture of a fat chick beats a picture of a malnourished child.
- A picture of a Stairmaster 2000 beats the picture of the fat chick.
- A picture of a bucket of water beats a picture of a forest fire.
- A picture of someone peeing in a river beats the picture of the bucket of water.
- A picture of a dead penguin beats a picture of a live penguin.
- Et cetera.
- Even though this community is called GIF Wars, the pictures do not have to be GIFs. They can be anything.
- A GIF War will go on as long as it has to.
- If someone posts something like Chuck Norris or any other old, unfunny meme they're to be immediately b&.
|Gif war is part of a series on Language & Communication|