⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Anonymous saw it, lol'd some more, but it was still not epic. So they added some Tom Green, but that only plateaued it. Then Anonymous thought "hey, how about I make an official holiday for it?" And, like Christmas, it was a huge success. Except the holiday existed before the original. And lo, thus Anonymous realized they had divided by zero, and the universe began.
June 5th: Official Gentlemen Day
The thread never found its way to 4chanarchive, as 4chanarchive was partaking in the holiday of Gentlemen Day. However, it was still a solid round of chemo and managed to distract the participants from the horrible state of /b/ for a few hours.
Important subjects discussed in the thread included:
- The formation of an epic holiday.
- The plans of having the fifth of each month to celebrate "Holiday Gentlemen" in honor of the thread that was inevitably going to die.
- A gentlemen promise to never post the epic "Holiday Gentlemen" image on any other day except for the fifth of each month.
- The official Gentlemen Day holiday is on June 5th.
- "JUNE 5th IS GENTLEMEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "OP here:
- You guys promise...Holiday Gentlemen only happens once a year.
- Posting him tomorrow would just defile its greatness.
- Holiday gentlemen only happens once a year."
- "this thread was so epic that there shall never be another gentlemen thread"
- "Where were you when we needed you?">>>>(Image of Spy sleeping with "MODMEN" under image")
- "OP here:
- Gentlemen...all of you wonderful gentlemen...
- I am truly going to miss you...
- I think this is the meaning of the holiday...
- A closeness...a closeness of gentlemen."
- "Inb4 the most unwanted 404 in the history of /b/."
Guinness World Record holder for the best Gentlemen impersonation.
Tom Mullica, who - after ten years of performing his cigarette routine - estimated he swallowed a quarter of a million cigarettes. A band of Gentlemen sing a heartwarming song about dangerous driving.
Gentlemen is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.