Jump to navigation Jump to search
Everyone dies can refer to:
- One of life's certainties along with a natural dislike for K-Fed
- A cheap way for horror filmmakers to end their movie without coming up with a convincing boss battle.
- Shakespeare was the only writer to ever do this right: Prince Hamlet gets to the boss battle, and then everyone dies.
- The end of a movie or novel with a very special message about global warming or radiation or whatever.
- The ending of any movie by Quentin Tarantino
- The end of the world, by zombie apocalypse, the Rapture, or the heat-death of the universe.
- "Rocks fall, everyone dies!" -- a nerd catchphrase from webcomic Something Positive.
- Internets death:
- What happens when the scientists fire up the Large Hadron Collider.
- The resolution to the movie The Departed.
Thunderf00t also teaches you how it works
|Everyone dies is part of a series on Language & Communication|