⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Earrape is shorthand for painfully loud music and/or noise broadcast into the speakers (or preferably headphones) of unsuspecting people somewhere across the vastness of the internets. Earrape is a common, time-tested trolling tactic on Ventrilo/Teamspeak and voicechat-enabled games such as World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike, Second Life, and Team Fortress 2.
Types of earrape
- 3,500 Hz square wave: A synthesized tone that corresponds to the most sensitive range of human hearing. Hurts like hell, even if the volume's not so loud. Popularized by the You Forgot Poland (Vote 5) fad on YTMND. Using a Noise tone can help with the ear rape. This can be also created by using a high pitch sound wave or loud slow down sound.
- Amplified Output: Another effective way to rape ears is to max out your output amplifier setting. This will turn every sound that comes out of your microphone (or line in, or whatever) into ear-shattering cacophony.
- Microphone Feedback: Perhaps the simplest way to generate ear rape.
- Place microphone near speaker (or under headphones).
- Turn up volume.
- Press "TALK".
Ear Rape 2.0: Annoying as Fuck
Certain people claim that even the ultra-popular Chocolate rain should be on this list, but including a meme of such importance would cause an absolute uproar among trolls. Indeed, all of these videos have thousands if not millions of views, sadly demonstrating the average IQ of the common YouTube user.
All the way back in 2005, this clip quickly became infamous among a few people with short attention spans around the globe. It features a frog with bad teeth, bulging eyes and goggles riding an invisible motorcycle and flashing his small, shrivelled dick.
Just like Crazy Frog, Gummy Bear is crappy viral marketing, featuring a soundtrack at the lowest end of Euro-techno and a CG character that does the right things to make internet n00bs piss themselves laughing over the water cooler at the office the day after they see it.
- American Idol - It hurts! IT HUUURTS!!
- Badger Badger Badger
- Gonads and Strife
- Imperial Stars
- Justin Bieber
- Lady Gaga
- Leeroy Jenkins
- Loud Nigra
- Loud noises
- Niggers - Very loud creatures.
- Patriotic Nigras
- Rickroll - Although amusing to trolls it pisses off everyone who was looking for that Surfin' Bird clip.
- Vuvuzela - BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
- Your gay - for your hearing pleasure.
- YouTube Poop
- The Llama Song
- IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!
- Do not click this. You will not be able to escape.
- Even Urbandictionary.com hates that fucking frog.
- As does uncyclopedia
- and Wikipedia
- YTMNDictionary: Earrape
- YTMND: Remember your Poland Fundamentals
- YTMND: Red and White Poland Machine
- YTMND: Deleted Tom & Jerry Scene
- Ventrilo Harassment
Earrape is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
Earrape is part of a series on
Visit the Music Portal for complete coverage.
|Earrape is part of a series on Language & Communication|