⚠️ Final stages: EDiting to re-open shortly ⚠️
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Somehow still going? You can check statistics for more information)
Æ Imageboard (Delayed, work to be resumed at a later date)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch Status: Merch is in. Waiting for USPS envelopes to mail out.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ED always stands for:
ED may (rarely) also stand for:
- Eating disorder in pro-ana circles.
- Erectile dysfunction, also known as Too Much Internets Syndrome.
- Emily Dickinson, a 19th century lesbian poet who died alone.
- Everlasting Dicks
- Evil Dildos
- ED, a Gaia Online board for srs discussions. Raiding leads to lulz.
- Equestria Daily, a brony website run by the sick fuck known as Sethisto
- Ed, an angry guy typing in ALL CAPS
- Ed, a special guy who wears a helmet.
- Ed, a text editor for old men who wrote with a printer.
- Mr. Ed, a talking horse from the 1700's that does not kill people in their anus.
|ED is part of a series on Language & Communication|