Deleting Your YouTube Videos
(Redirected from Deleting your Youtube Videos)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Steps for Deleting your Youtube Account
- First and foremost we need to block any traces that stalkers could use to trace back to you, you will need to http://portforward.com/ and find the link on the leftern side of the screen titled "Router List".
- Now find your router and look on the bottom, noting the manufacturer, model number, AND version. Now please search the list and select your router. If no manual can be found for your router then scroll to the bottom of the page and find the link for your manufacturers default guide.
- Find the IP adress for your router, and simply type it into the browser of this window. Press enter and a window will pop up requesting a user name and password. Don't worry though, if your reading this article the username should be left blank, and the password is admin. Now simply search the page for "Block Websites" or "Block Services" and find the keyword box. Now please enter the key word "english" and "youtube" to prevent anyone from from the English version of youtube from tracing back to you, if it's Russians.... well you're on your own then. And then hit the apply button below.
People who have deleted their videos
- Alexander4488 For the reasons of tiny pointless re-edits, made more neurotic by trolls fucking with him.
- Argent009 at least 100 times
- BGawne27, who was offended by her ED article.
- Blu Aardvark, who was successfully trolled IRL
- Robert Tracey
- Broncofn90 so he could take away our BASHING PRIVILEGES
- buzkill, lawl
- Chris Crocker because he realised it was fucking stupid to post a video professing your love for your brother.
- Chris-Chan On his sixth attempt at leaving the Internet forever.
- Dog264 Because he can't cope anymore
- ChristianU2uber because he is a homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo
- Flameviper due to it being past his bedtime.
- ForeverKailyn Ragequit when she and her husband were revealed to be alleged rapists; but like a boomerang, she will always be back.
- frankbertrand due to self-loathing.
- gothreaper1 gone due to self proclaimed YouTube addiction.
- JacobDarkgod because trolls suck, lol.
- KissingTheWolf realised she was providing fapping material for sick fucks.
- PeppermintPatti. Came back.
- Venomfangx deleted his account when he got in trouble for filing false DMCAs against a lawyer.
- BibleBarney, or the evolved form of Venomfangx. Note - Venom came back as a dinosaur, proving that creationists evolve backwards, amirite?
- pigslop due to Tony Stockert.
- Momabigbug2 due to being viciously insulted by Anonymous.
- MsUmlaut out of self-preservation after being caught associating with lolcows.
- PixelBeeProductions on numerous occasions.
- SpaceScreaminJohn, one of A-Log's lackeys, out of fear when trolls discovered his faggotry.
- TheRedSkull due to the quantum logic gate.
- Ruthievids LAWL!!!!!
- Tinaecmusic due to Perez Hilton
- Vipor231, because he is a fucktard.
- xxPrincessPunkxx: Fear of Anonymous.
- Rodney Harris because he finally realized he sucks.
- 916power Because he realized he'd been pwned by Anonymous.
- Mrfetch, who got tired of being a gay lulzcow. Still making vids, though all his originals disappeared.
- Longboarder120 due being wiped out by Anonymous.
- Bob Rehahn Because he finally realized fawning over someone 13 Year old boy's shit did in fact make him a gay pedo.
- EvetscipE He was accused of being a Mass troll by the name Mujuk13 and was arrested for Harassment on those claims.
Deleting Your YouTube Videos is part of a series on
Deleting Your YouTube Videos is part of a series on YouTube.