⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Jump to navigation Jump to search
How to debug
- First you must write a program to debug, copy one off the internet, or bang on the keyboard while having large sausages tied to your fingers.
- Try to compile/run/play/rape "your" program or whatever.
- Work out which part of your program is not correct. The best way to do this involves either the trial-and-error method with a hex editor, or alternatively a Ouija board.
- Fix the code, or whine about it not working on a forum until someone does it for you.
- If it still doesn't work, seriously, go whine about it on a forum until someone does it for you.
- Try again. If you don't get any errors, then your error checker is probably broken.
- When everything is working fine, publish the program on your Freewebs website, discuss it on a Proboard and write an article about how "OMG aws0m3" your Image Organiser™ is.
Debug is part of a series on Programming.
[Enter the Matrix]
Debug is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.