⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
please click here and scroll slowly down to the bottom of the page.
A creationist is someone that maintains that 150 years of consistent, peer reviewed, tested and retested scientific data produced by thousands of people who spent much more than $1200 and 2 months of "studying" to get a PhD are all wrong and that Earth and life were not created by a slow but observable process over millions of years but by an infinitely knowing, loving, and powerful, yet seemingly indecisive and possibly bipolar deity in less than a week. And that science, which is agreed upon, peer-reviewed, documented, and critiqued to rigorous standards, is less trustworthy than a book that nobody can agree on, nobody knows the authorship of, and contradicts itself more often than Mitt Romney.
Generally, creationists will argue that evolution (and pretty much everything else that people didn't pull out of their asses and called "scripture" at least 100 years ago) is false, because it hasn't been proven and because everything could not have spawned from nothing. Therefore "creationism is correct", because it makes far more sense that an omnipotent super human created everything from nothing 6000 years ago by talking, and everything was already finished in that instant, including life, and this is all proven true because it was in a book written by people who were raving mad from epidemics and wigging out on spoiled grain. Evolution is well acknowledged as a scientific fact, even by most christfags. Creationists, however, would bathe in their own shit if the Bible or Kent Hovind told them to do so.
One of the many repercussions of being of this brand of Christfag is that your career choices are limited to either harassing customers about Jesus at the grocery store you push carts at or conning people out of their money by completely making shit up and calling yourself a scientist until eventually getting partyvanned for fraud.
- 1 Creationist Education
- 2 Other Creationist Beliefs
- 3 Spot the Troll
- 4 Videos
- 5 Famous Creationists
- 6 Gallery
- 7 See also
- 8 External links
Here is the 'How Do You Know if you are a Creatard?' Test:
- Are science, logic, observable data, and rationality completely and utterly incorrect?
- Is God correct?
- Do I have a Doctorate from an unaccredited, Christian diploma-mill?
- Am I from the South?
- Am i rite?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of the above, you are a Creatard. Well done! Buy shares in tinfoil hats.
Some creationists call themselves "proponents of intelligent design" and pretend to understand science. Here is your test!:
- Was the world created 6,000 years ago?
- Do you quote-mine to support your position?
- Can you prove this assertion using carbon-dating and the fossil record?
If you answered 'Yes' to any of the above, you are either lying or painfully, and willfully, ignorant. Modern science has obviously been pwnt by cave-dwelling sheep-fuckers from over nine thousand years ago, and you're going to prove it by using modern science!
What creationism does to the public school system.
Features clearly visible.
Other Creationist Beliefs
DragonsLol kidding! They were actually dinosaurs. See? They DO believe in dinosaurs!
- Stalin, Hitler, Mao, and Pol Pot were atheists and therefore evolutionists. Fun fact, Hitler was Roman Catholic, and Stalin received funding from the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- The Flintstones is a documentary.
- The Holocaust happened due to atheism, fags and Darwinism.
- The Holocaust never happened. But the atheists are still responsible.
- Bill O'Reilly is right about everything.
- Karl Marx was a Nazi.
- If you believe in evolution, you must be an atheist and therefore you worship the Devil. You are also a Nazi / Communist / liberal / fag / Democrat.
- Darwin was an atheist
- Darwin believed in God
- The Earth is a flat disc that the Sun and the whole universe revolve around.
- The Earth is hollow, and we live on the inside. Himmler said it. I believe it. That settles it.
- All dinosaurs were vegetarians.
- It's okay to fuck your parents because the Bible says so in Genesis 19:30-38
- Evolution is wrong because monkeys don't give birth to human beings and because there's no such thing as a Crocoduck.
- Without the Bible, everyone would be killing, stealing, smoking crack, and raping each other in the street. (Ever been to New York?)
- Evidence is for fags.
- God hates fags.
- HIV doesn't cause AIDS.
- Gayness (caused by evidence) causes AIDS
- The dinosaurs were all killed in The Great Flood
- Satan planted all the fossils on the Earth to turn us away from Jesus.
- God planted all the fossils on the Earth to test our faith.
- The moon landing was faked.
- lizard men rule the Earth. Which is hollow.
- Tarzan was a documentary.
- God is a master troll, because he designed humans to be intelligent and curious with free will, and will damn everyone to hell who uses said faculties to try to understand the world instead of believing everything they're told.
- God is a liar, because he purposefully made the world to look older than it really is, complete will all evidence pointing to it being billions of years old, complete with ongoing observable phenomena to show that the world is still changing. And added in an extensive fossil record to show the history of life and explains how things got to be the way they are. But that's all crap, because the world is really only six thousand years old and God made it in less than a week. Don't believe it? All this evidence making you doubtful? Then burn in hell!
- There is no sun, because evolution would cause everything to degenerate into chaos without an external source of energy to make up for the entropy.
Spot the Troll
As creationists come up with (and believe) the most ridiculous arguments it's not always easy to tell whether they actually believe such bullshit or whether they are trolls in disguise. You be the judge.
The username is a bit of a giveaway.
- Evolution fakes.PNG
- Darwin you're so silly.PNG
- Creationist furfag.PNG
Which is good news for certain people.
- Conservapedia creationism.PNG
Conservapedia's article on creationism . . .
- Conservapedia evolution.PNG
And their article on evolution.
- Oops html.PNG
- Creationism advertising.PNG
God is trying to tell them something.
Satan Invented Evolution!
The reason why evolution exists, according to this intellectual genius named VenomFangX (more like VenomFAGX, amirite?), is not because some old guy thought it up. No, it was Satan!! Satan started evolution in the Garden of Eden, who told Eve everything in order to further his plans for world domination. Also, VenomFangX states that scientists just merely thought up the idea from their imagination that all Hu-Mans are related to either dogs or bananaz, or sporks, and that we are all idiots for reading books. Though Creationists, such as VenomFailX, fail to realize that this argument is flawed, since furries exist.
Creationists are completely incapable of handling rejection and critique of their ideas. As such, they are virulent proponents of censorship. This ranges from banhammering to filing false DMCA claims in order to "do it for jebus"
VenomfagX, a well-known creatard who has used such strategy against thunderf00t. Another more recent strategy is to now use votebots, which votes down a youtube video. This tactic of course sparked some outrage and backfired, causing more people to be aware of their dirty tricks than before.
So in conclusion, creationist tactics usually end up with a lot of fail. Let's recap;
Video gets voted down using votebots
- Video is viewed less
- They have less chance of being seen as wrong.
Christfags think it stops here...
The next steps are...
- People hear about the votebots
- People ALL react with anger and vote videos back up
- The message is spread to MANY more people than it would have reached.
- The tactic backfires and they are even worse off than if they hadn't been a jackass.
- "Dr." Kent Hovind - Famous for his Creationist Museum/giftshop/tax fraud scam showing humans living with dinosaurs. Earned his MA and PhD from Patriot Bible University, a prestigious educational institution held in some guy's split level house in Denver, which moved to a much bigger prefab house in 1997. He was later vanned by the IRS for tax fraud and is now doing 30 years in a federal prison, because he thought that he was too Jesus-y to be held liable to federal, state, and local laws.
- "Dr." Carl Baugh - Another creationist with questionable education credentials, who always appears when there is some creationist vs. evolution controversy in the USA. He always appears with some "evidence" proving his claims, but then it is always exposed as a fraud under real scientific tests. Just like Hovnid, even creationist orgs such as Answers in Genesis are critical of him, just because his antics make their beliefs look as respectable as Time Cube.
- Ken Ham - A young earth creationist that believes that the bible is the literal word from god and can't even grasp that we have trees older than 6000 years. He's only known because of a debate between him and Bill Nye (The Science Guy).
- Ray Comfort
- Dr. Pepper - While not a creationist, this soft drink made from 64 flavors is still more of a doctor than any of these fools.
- Darwin NO.jpg
- Ad hominem
- A Storehouse of Knowledge
- Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed
- The Burden of Proof
- Flat Earth Society
- Creation Science
- Adnan Oktar
- Way of the master
EVILUTIONISTS TRY BUT THEY CANT WIN!
- http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/id/program.html Epic fail! Atheists just don't get it!
- Major Creationist PWNAGE
Creationist is part of a series on
Visit the Truth Portal for complete coverage.
Creationist is part of a series on