⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Completely irrelevant history
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Hey!||This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
Here's How It Works
- Prima gets an internet connection. She's so happy! Look at happy Prima. She has access to music, e-commerce and, best of all, porn.
- Prima decides to talk to other people with internet connections and get a better sense of the world in which she lives. This will also give her a chance to speak to other like-minded individuals on a common passion. Perhaps she likes potpourri or stamp collecting?
- Prima goes to a forum regarding her hobby and begins to chat with other people.
- One day, another person with an internet connection, Secunda, poses an opinion different to Prima's!!! OH NOEZ!!!
- Prima, rationally and without malice, tries to show why Secunda is wrong.
- Secunda declares Prima to be insane.
- Secunda has e-friends — one of whom might be a dwarf. They all come to Secunda's aid and suddenly there is an argument on the internets!
- From now on, Prima and Secunda will always be adversaries. If Prima ever writes anything, Secunda will take the contrary position. Verily, this completely irrelevant history has become the sole motivation behind all of their interactions.
When to Use Completely Irrelevant History
Completely irrelevant history should be used in all of the following situations:
- Talking about religion
- Attacking with ad hominem
- Discussions on shipping, especially if you're in the Harry Potter fandom
Completely irrelevant history is part of a series on
Visit the Wikipedia Portal for complete coverage.