⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
—Representative of the Church of Scientology before being owned
- 1 In A.D. 2008, war was beginning
- 2 PROJECT CHANOLOGY Forms
- 3 The Formal Declaration of War
- 4 PROJECT CHANOLOGY Gets Underway
- 5 Scientology Strikes Back
- 6 Conditions Escalate
- 7 Mark Bunker from XenuTv Addresses Anonymous.
- 8 Anonymous Protesters Worldwide
- 9 19 months on
- 10 A very, very small sample of Anonymous WINS against Scientology
- 11 Time-Track (lol Scilons)
- 12 Gallerology
- 13 See Also
- 14 External Links
Sometime before January 16, 2008, Anonymous realized it had nothing better to do than get their collective panties in a twist because there is a cult masquerading as a church. The resulting actions have snowballed into PROJECT CHANOLOGY, which is a
covert LOLvert plan to subjugate Co$ and all its affiliates. So far the most effective subjugation tactic found is replacing the letter 's' with a '$'; the plan goes on to include tactics closely mirroring the Church's own "Fair Game" policies which it uses to justify IRL trolling of anyone who crosses them including its own members. PROJECT CHANOLOGY (aka Operation Chanology and Operation CoSplay) and its phases are currently in various stages of completion and will end only in the utter ruination of Scientology. PC is also notable for being considered serious business; when in fact it is whatever you make it. You can help by realizing PC 's broad subversive and ultimately satirical nature.
Tom Cruise, a devout placentafag, taped an interview for the church that was ultimately posted on YouTube. Rather than thank the well-intentioned newfag who leaked the video, the Church of Scientology got all butthurt and had the video removed.
PROJECT CHANOLOGY Forms
PROJECT CHANOLOGY began as a simple proposal. It was initially met with skepticism, but after an intense debate PROJECT CHANOLOGY was approved.
The Formal Declaration of War
|An Anonymous Message to Scientology
PROJECT CHANOLOGY Gets Underway
After the troops were rounded up, all the newfags prepared to show off, but they just looked like even bigger newfags for trying to turn the internet into serious business. Starting on the 16th of January, Scientology's primary web site, Scientology.org, began to experience heavy DDoS and Gigaloader attacks. Many Scientology call centers were treated to the music of Rick Astley and a great number of pizzas and taxis were mistakenly ordered for Scientology buildings around the world.
Scientology Strikes Back
Eventually, the Scifags decided they had enough buttrape and in retaliation did what they always do: stick their evil lawyers on anyone and everyone who might be to blame. However, after further investigation into the matter it soon became clear as to who was really responsible for all of this.
After the Scientologists websites initially went down, the enemy responded with their own bandwidth attacks on the insurgency wiki, ED, and other sites hosting the plans for the raid. However, the church didn't know that anonymous is relentless and the raid continued unphazed. When Scientology.com was finally restored to working order, the amount of web traffic not only returned but increased to 18 times greater than normal, a third of which was redirects from BBC News. The renewed PROJECT CHANOLOGY attacks in addition to the traffic due to media attention overloaded the servers and Scientology.com went down again. Unsatisfied, Anonymous acquired new targets and began taking down other Scientology websites around the world one by one. On January 21st, 10 major Scientology websites were either brought down or slowed to a crawl.
Mark Bunker from XenuTv Addresses Anonymous.
Subsequent to the initial raids on Scifagz.com, Wise Beard Man gained E-fame in a JewTube video he made directly addressing Anonymous. In the now famous video he stated he was glad to have so many people willing to take up the Anti-CoS cause, but at the same time he was critical of some of Anon's methods, and he suggested Anon only utilize legal means, as he does, to fight the Scifags. For example, in his video he suggested a movement to revoke the church's tax-exempt status and thus deplete their deep coffers. At first, WBM distanced himself from Anon, and was wary to directly help, out of fear that the Scilons would sic their extensive team of legal professionals on his ass again. Nonetheless, Anonymous took the advice he offered about peaceful protesting seriously, and helped ensure the subsequent successes on 2/10 and 3/15. By successfully convincing Anon to change its strategy, Beardfag, in essence, managed to do the impossible: control the essence of chaos on teh Intarwebs.
Anonymous Protesters Worldwide
On February 10th, 2008, Anonymous showed that they can troll effectively IRL as well as online. Over 9,000 protesters crept out of their basements, bunkers, cold-water studio flats and caves and gathered at approximately 200 Scihives (Orgs and Missions) to enturbulate the ever-lovin' fuck out of some cultists. LULZ ensued. WIN!
Scientology responded with the expected lies, attempts to censor critics, BAAAWW! and butthurt. FAIL!
Various FAIL responses from Scilons included (but were not limited to):
- the usual Fair Game tactics of hiring private investigators to stalk protesters
- assaulting protesters and/or their Cameras(grabbing masks, bumping into or impeding protesters from using public walkways)
- Luring Protestors away from safety(by appearing to vandalise their property) and gang bashing them under the pretence of "Trespassing", a favourite tactic of scilon Goldbase-guard Danny Dunegin.
- filing frivolous lawsuits
- hiding behind enormous walls of shipping containers
- illegally closing down sidewalks and public roadways (and harassing elderly and disabled non-Anonymous neighbors)
- attempting to ban Anonymous from retail establishments and restaurants by pressuring the owners of same to put up anti-Anonymous signage
- inflicting property damage (vehicles with slashed tires, dents, etc.)
- killing pets (R.I.P. Mudkips--good night, sweet prince, etc.)
- getting Anons fired
- trying to use local law enforcement officers as their personal army (which resulted in at least three arrests worldwide; charges later dropped)
- sending out DVDs full of faked footage and hyperbolic and self-serving lies to uninvolved people who may or may not have underage B& kids protesting & delivering those DVDs by impersonating process servers and police officers
- filing frivolous copyright claims to get pro-Anonymous videos yanked
- throwing eggs and water at protesters
- interfering with a major Anonymous protest planning webforum's ability to use Google AdSense to raise revenue
- denying the truth about OTIII / Xenu
- sending out flocks of OSA tards to spam every blog or news site that mentions Scientology in a less than glowing light (these people are VERY busy at the moment)
- sending out flocks of OSA tards and NarCONon apologists to spam anti-CoS videos on YouTube and elsewhere
- stealing protest signs
- destroying protest signs
- attempting to intimidate protesters
- preventing small children from getting a delicious sammich at a Subway
- showing up with a motherfucking GUN at a peaceful protest (WTF)
- taking eleventy bazillion videos and photos of protesters.
Anon only gets MOAR excited when the Scientologists struggle. (LOL. Insert appropriate meme here.)(fix'd)
19 months on
Naturally, there has been the usual in-fighting that occurs within any herd of cats, but lulzfags, newfags and moralfags continue to get their jollies every month (and sometimes MOAR often than that), with occasional participation of oldfags, g00ns, *tards and other disreputable characters.
Meanwhile, a bunch of oldfags and non-moralfags are up to SRS BSNS as well.
A very, very small sample of Anonymous WINS against Scientology
- Virtually ALL Scilon top $ekrit dox now available online for free
- Wired, RADAR and MAXIM and many other magazine articles
- Moles within the CoS
- New ex-Scis, reconnecting with friends and family
- Old ex-Scis speaking out
- Exposing the illegal activities and abusive practices of the "Church" of Scientology to previously uninformed members of the general public
- Encouraging the press to print the truth more and more often now that the Scilons are too busy to Fair Game all critics at once
- A ZOMG! positive report from FAUX NEWS (of all people)
- Several Orgs closed at least once and often more than once each month
- Several Orgs and Missions presumed to be CLOSED DUE TO /r/AIDS
- Stress Table recruitment thwarted
- Incriminating video of Scilon misbehavior shot and shared
- MOAR dox dropped with the FBI
- Courts worldwide slapping down frivolous litigation from the cult
- Top level Scilons suddenly missing (probably sent to the RPF / Scilon gulag)
- Public opinion notably much cooler towards Scientology
- Being complimented by Rick Astley and Alan Moore
- Exposing more and more Scilon front groups
- Increased cooperation and support from law enforcement worldwide
- Helping Tom Cruise ruin his own career by publicizing every dumbass thing he says or does
- Hundreds of newspaper articles, blogs and references about Anonymous worldwide, the VAST majority of which are positive
- Lots of enjoyment at Scilon footbulletry.
Time-Track (lol Scilons)
- 1/16/08- PROJECT CHANOLOGY begins.
- 1/17/08- Scientology.org down. A mirror of this epic event is located at http://epicscientologywar.ytmnd.com/
- 1/18/08- Slowpoke raiders show up on the scheduled day. Site still down.
- 1/19/08- Still pissy, site still down, along with the dianetics hotline (1-800-367-8788) or (01342 318229) if you're a britfag, which have been rickrolled to death.
- 1/20/08- Site is up and down throughout the day. Media begins to take notice.
- 1/21/08 - Second Wave. Official declaration of war and message to Scientology on Jewtube released. Moar media take notice redirecting additional traffic to scientology.org. The general Internet populace now see Anonymous as the good guys. 20+ Scientology websites taken down. PROJECT CHANOLOGY reaches the tipping point OTI.
- 1/22/08- In retaliation to the constant assault by anonymous, The Church of Scientology had political prisoner Heath Ledger put to death.
- 1/23/08 - Anonymous delivers, another super secret dox released. (not Splongcat's) Download and re-upload before the Co$ can take it down!
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!.IT'S A TRAP! Page contains over 9000 fucktons of adware now. Fucked up Feuer's computer.
TOM CRUISE ORDERS EMERGENCY EVACUATION OF Co$ SERVERS Co$ used the downtime to moves scientology.org server from it's own server farm to a secure data center owned by Prolexic Technologies, which specializes in DDoS-resilient hosting services. Anonymous was encouraged to call Prolexic at +1 (954) 620-6002, fax them at +1 (954) 925-6642, or e-mail them at [email protected] to congratulate them on winning the Co$ hosting contract. You can also contact their emergency team at [email protected] .
- Scientology.org Site Temporarily Unavailable.
Sorry, the site you requested is currently unavailable. It will be available as soon as possible. Please try again later. Generated Fri, 25 Jan 2008 04:36:44 GMT by Prolexic.com (SI1.PHX1/3.0) Then, again, the fastest loading site EVAR
- Scientology.com working
Anon's activities are reported in Sky News and Old Media.
- 1/28/08 - Wise Beard Man bestows his bearded wisdom on Anon.
- 2/10/08 - The day of reckoning - IRL raids are made of god and win
- 3/15/08 - IRL raids are once again made of god and win but with moar scilons with guns!
- 4/3/08 - LAPD drops all charges against Rorschach, begins investigating Scifaggery.
- 12/17/10 - After Anonymous grows bored with Project: Chanology, and begins Operation Payback, Scientology claims victory over Anonymous. Anonymous responds by DDoS'ing Mastercard.
If you have any questions or concerns about the protests, or if you would like to participate in future raids, you can reach the CEO of Anonymous Inc. at:
- Hal Turner
- 1906 Paterson Plank Road
- North Bergen, NJ 07047-1900
Or you can call during our normal business hours, 11pm-6am at +1-201-484-0060 EST.
PROTIP: Anonymous likes pizza. Feel free to show your support and send our Glorious Leaders lots of delicious, tasty pizzas. OM NOM NOM NOM.
If you are calling out of normal business hours, please try our CTO and Computer Science III trainer:
- Alex Wuori
- 57 Barcelona Ct
- Fairfield, CA 94533-286
Australian Senator Nick Xen
uophon is asking for a Senate review of Scientology's tax free status. It could lose it in Australia, and also in the UK where it's tax free because it is recognized in Australia. This was unleashed by Scientology trying to cover up a suicide they caused in Brisbane.
- Project Chanology on Wikipedia
- AnonNewsWire - updates on Chanology as they happen
- Worldwide organizing centre for anti-Scientology protests and white-hat operations run by a federal informant
- Introduction to Scientology (plus a look at Anonymous)
- The Unfunny Truth: Bitches don't know bout my murders.
Project Chanology @ Insurgency Wiki(BALEETED) Gawker Faces Heat from CoS(BALEETED) /xenu/(BALEETED) GLORY MARCABIA(BLANKING IN PROGRESS!)
PROJECT CHANOLOGY is part of a series on
Visit the Anonymous Portal for complete coverage.
is part of a series on
epic events and trolls170px
PROJECT CHANOLOGY is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article January 19, 2008|
|PROJECT CHANOLOGY||Succeeded by|
|Featured article January 27, 2008|
|PROJECT CHANOLOGY||Succeeded by|