⚠️ Encyclopedia Dramatica is currently being restored by automated scripts ⚠️
There's been a lot of questions as to what's going on with the site and what comes next. So we have this (ordered) roadmap of what's being worked on and what's to come. This will be updated until the roadmap is complete as Æ has a lot of missing features and ideas that I'd like to fix in regards to its offerings before I implement big plans for the site's popularity and well-being in 2021.
Content restoration (Mostly done, few things missing that will be restored sporadically) Image restoration (Being run in background, nothing I can do cept wait)
Æ Imageboard (Currently being worked on)
Mediawiki upgrade and backend fixes
.onion domain for Tor-friendly editing and viewing
CSS overhaul (Fixing things like the videos on mobile, and overall a rehaul of the wiki's look to be more friendly to readers)
Paid bounty board for new articles (Won't be managed by me for legal reasons however I will ensure it runs smoothly)
Anonymous phone # service for those seeking ban evades from Twitter as well as a phone number not tied to their name (more details at launch)
Currently we are nearing our annual LLC renewal fee ($650) as well throwing the funds required for these other changes and aspects. If you would like to support Æ consider purchasing a copy of The Hustler's Bible or securing some Merch. Donating is also appreciated however I would rather give something back as per the two options above.
If you have any questions you can join our public Telegram chat to DM me privately or @ me in chat.
You can also email me via [email protected]
Merch notes: Thank you to all who have purchased merch. We will ship late January or mid February depending on our provider's speed.
Here's to setting the world on fire in 2021!
Vegans and animal rights activists rank among the most retarded and whiniest people both IRL and OL - so you would think hating them would be both easy and extremely funny. However thanks to the magic of livejournal, there lurks a group which managed to fuck even that up.
Anti vegan is childfree for people who hate people who don't eat meat, replacing "moo" and "crotchdropping" with "vegan-nazi" and kept all the same banal rants. Somewhat ironically just like childfree a good deal of the people here are furries and otherkin who think that they are a wolf or some crazy faggot shit, which kind of shits on the idea that animals are just walking food factories.
What you'll see here
- Every couple of days someone will post an edgy and incredibly clever recipe involving meat, usually with step one being unwrap the meat and step two being burn it until you can eat it.
- Half a decade ago, two people who were missing major portions of brains decided to feed their toddler nothing but tofu. The baby of course fucking died and the people in anti_vegan haven't forgotten since, with most of them still occasionally ranting about how not feeding kids meat is child abuse even though there are like a million billion vegetarians.
- Pedantic McDonald's fat-beards who have graduated from Internet University of Doctorism ranting about how soy causes everything from depression to HIV to leprosy.
- Ha! Look at this dumb vegan! (Post link)
- Laughing at vegans for getting "vegan" tattooed on their wrists - then getting a tattoo saying "Carnivore".
—As scathing and as clever as "Go vegan or die!"
Animal Rights Terrorism
Because the people here are unable to sense the subtle differences between what you should give a shit about and what you shouldn't give a shit about, there are ridiculous comparisons of Animal Liberation Front, who freed some rats destined to become clothes, to people like Al Qaeda, who hanged a woman for showing her head. 70% of the "animal rights terrorism" that is frothed over has been directed at Huntindon Life Sciences, a merry little British laboratory that was fined and nearly shut down by the government after some employees were found repeatedly punching a dog in the face. PETA is suspected here of having something to do with paying them to do that, because obviously!
Anti vegan is part of a series on
Visit the LiveJournal Portal for complete coverage.