A Plus Newbie Award
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|We don't do this anymore, all of our new users suck. Prove me wrong.|
The A Plus Newbie Award is the award for the best newbie for a particular month. It's the Vox Dramatica prize for rookies.
- Ntg85 - July 2006
- Although a regular contributor for the past eight or so months, as a new admin, Ntg85 didn't know what the fuck. Still, she stuck it out, finally overcoming her obstacles and learning how to update her e-mail address (hint: it's under preferences). Now all she has to do is figure out them there fancy blue words in the interweb pages.
- Tfo - August 2006
- Tfo popped up in mid-July and has many lulzy edits, but is most famous for uploading many REALLY gross pictures. Specifically Image:MYSCROTUMISBLEEDINGOOPS.jpg and Image:!spidercock.jpg.
- Blargh - September 2006
- Frequent, angry edits. Also, BLAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH.
- ChairmanMeow - October 2006
- Appeared just a few days ago, and has since uploaded many lulzy images and made a lot of great edits including a lot of Mark Foley.
- Sokevinsays - January 2007
- Somehow is very intelligent when it comes to memes. Has definitely done his share of lurking.
- Both these n00bs arrived as ED arose from the ashes and soared like Icarus -reborn as ED 2.0- on wings of asbestos to touch the sun again. Oh yeah...these two stellar EDiots have slipped into the ED way so effortlessly, one would swear they were sockpuppets. ED salutes you n00bs!
- Aghar - August 2007
- Almost definitely another Blu Aardvark sockpuppet, this newfag has the wiki skeelz to pay the bills. Also managed to get under Blargh's skin (and survive the consequences) in record time and should get a fucking medal for that alone.
- Phobos - September 2007
- Semiazaz - November 2007
- Semiazaz is seemingly unstoppable. Managed to make Template:Pedoseries on his first day.
- Miqrogroove - December 2007
- Miqrogroove has done a fucking awesome job on making our Megan Meier article one of the best pages on our site as well as the most useful Megan Meier resource on the entire goddamned internets.
- Jasper - December 2007
- Relentless. I come back from a break and there's new ('good) templates all up in this shit. Also edits like a mofo. Give that man a watermelonz.
- SuperMonkeyMan - January 2008
- Featured on February 1, 2008
- HedgeJew - February 2008
- Featured on March 1, 2008
- PieAreSquare - April 2008
- Featured on April 1, 2008
- Grimm - January 2010
- Sheneequa's back, and so is this stupid award. Grimm came out of nowhere and has written excellent articles such as American Family Association, Steal This Wiki, and Profane Existence.
- Captainsammitch - February 2010
- PerpetuallyAroused - March 2010
- Writer of article of the month, Christian Spanking Blogs, as well as rewriting Oral Roberts, Matthew Shepard, Illegal, and Dave Chappelle. YEAH!
- Zionistacat - April 2010
- Although a regular contributor during 2006-2007, as a reborn admin, Zionistacat didn't know what the fuck. Still, she stuck it out, finally overcoming her obstacles and learning how to update the Main Page (hint: it's linked to from Talk:Main Page). Now all she has to do is figure out them there fancy blue words in the interweb pages.
- Ksz - May 2010
- He's French.
- Dowat - June 2010
- Congratulations to Dowat for winning the APNA. Dowat is famous for being fucking obnoxious to people who make edits he doesn't like, and we're looking forward to his autism helping ED out in the future.
- Eight-zero-one - July 2010
- Cheats at trivia, rocks at ED.
- Kitties - August 2010
- Kitties popped up in late August and has done a great amount of work in a short amount of time making her mark at Doutaini. Kitties came from the horror known as EDF and has proven to be one of the rare members that actually bother to work on the wiki.
- Sirmudkipz - September 2010
- I'm tired of writing paragraphs on rookies when the VD winners don't get the same privilege. He had lots of good edits in September THAT IS ALL.
- Hipcrime - October 2010
- Congrats to Hipcrime for winning the October 2010 APNA. Hipcrime has been recognized for his tireless efforts for fighting vandalism and generating hilarity within the community with a simple "lol."
- Creative Username - December 2010
- We forgot to pick an A+ Newbie for November, so let's pretend like it was on purpose and Creative Username was such a great contributor we picked him for two months. Thanks bud!